Britney was extremely upset at the Domination announcement

1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

Do you know where that video is? I never saw it and never heard of a performance of any kind. That would have been so un-like Britney even if she was excited for Domination.

I saw the video back then. It was just Tabitha (part of NappyTabs creative team) walking through pretty much exactly what Britney did. She was at the top of the stairs, walked down, and was es corted by dancers. No performance. :)

• Love 2
  • Like 4

We will see if it turns out to be true i guess. i doubt the documentary would have false info in it? then again...

someone help me with this, because i can't remember the correct timeline to save my life. we know britney was upset around that time because she didn't want her medication and generally just upset with how things were, correct? i dont think she was upset at the show itself, but rather whatever was happening at the same time. didn't Jamie threaten her that he would cancel the show, was it around that time?
it also isn't shocking at all that her team controlled her that day, they always do. remember xfactor? Jason, her boyfriend, followed her around like a lost puppy to make sure she wouldn't dare sign any autographs etc, pretty sure there's footage out there of him pulling her along and/or telling her no. no difference between that and security telling her no or her team telling her not to talk. whether there was a performance or not, i don't really care about that part. my question is, what do those people consider as 'very upset'. I do believe she was, but there was no need to silence her. but when is there ever a need for that. team con always likes to go overboard, hence freebritney.
britney is a professional, but it's precisely because of this that sometimes we might think things are ok or not as bad when they really are bad.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
21 minutes ago, Persona said:

We will see if it turns out to be true i guess. i doubt the documentary would have false info in it? then again...

I don't remember in the documentary who mentioned the part about the announcement, but the truth is they didn't interview anyone directly involved with it, not even the dancers, nor Nappytabs, so how could they possibly confirm this?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, britneyluv said:

The whole thing was a mess, starting with the Ellen appearance. We don't know what happened but I had seen her only a few months earlier in Atlantic City and she looked AMAZING. Literally I thought we were witnessing Prime Britney 2.0. The videos she was posting of the rehearsals looked like she was so excited to do something different, even though now we know something was going on behind the scenes.

Also, everybody seems to gloss over the video of her backstage at Ellen where she goes "I'm scared" yet nobody noticed Ellen in the background screaming HOW DARE YOU? 

Wait WHAT!? I mean we all know now Ellen is a monster so this doesn't shock me, but where is this video? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

we know nothing to this day, but what the paralegal said in the voicemail is that Jamie pulled off the show because Britney was not taking the medication.

Of course no one confirmed this, but down the road, TMZ seemed to "confirm" this when they kept talking about finding the "right cocktail" of medication for Britney, that she was refusing to take. I know, TMZ, but at the time they seemed to be like the unofficial spokesmen of Jamie, always citing their "close source" that knew everything about the situation (which always favored Jamie).

it doesnt seem so far fetched to me then that she was upset - i mean. in her general situation id be upset everyday.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
18 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

I would think After 13 years there would be more damage than being upset. 

most definitely. I see a lot of people question this. it’s actually quite absurd to think that she’s not traumatized from this whole thing. People get mad when we have other celebrities come out and say they met her and thought she seemed “weird”. I’m not saying I know anything. But it’s reasonable to think this situation could have happened. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Did we stop to think that maybe they sabotaged the announcement? It seemed like spite to me. Wasn’t Domination mostly her idea? Wasnt she excited or happy about it ?? All the BHS dancing vids were showing Britney moving/dancing alot more naturally and she looked like she enjoying the lead up. 

I believe they had promised Britney her freedom since the beginning of Glory/Pretty World - halfway through the era and with all the missteps (the album artworks, Make Me video) she seemed to shut back off again and seemed erratic again. Its almost like they said - “yeah you can do Glory, however you want. Have Domination however you like, but you still will be under the conservatorship. Sorry!” And thats, what i believe happened. Britney was also refusing meds and that would make sense why she was dancing comfortably again. Anti psych / depression meds do not work well with creative people. 

So its almost like Domination - at that point was already cancelled but seeing as they still had this “announcement” they still had to follow through as it was all happening in real time.. i would not be surprised if they allowed it all to go forward and last minute told her, they are cancelling it... 

Britney looked uncomfortable from the moment she walked down the stage but seemed to act better/more comfortably when trying to interact with fans.. but they rushed her through it and ALL embarrassment and all eyes on Britney again. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

her dress was not supposed to let her perform, it's pretty obvious... :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: I think everything went as planned, probably her team didn't inform anybody that she was not going to do anything except fast walking to her car :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: but i still don't get all the domination mess... for what we know now it seems that Britney cut the whole thing to rebel against team con... but at that time we felt like it was Jamie stopping the thing because Britney didn't want to change meds or somenthing like that ....:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: plus the colon bulls***:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 2
10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Speaking of which, was James at the Announcement?

I still don't understand when did the colon rupture happen (if at all).

This happened on October 27, a few days after the announcement, and that's when we noticed he looked very thin

009.jpg

According to the reports in January 2019, the issues happened two months earlier, that'd be around November.

She seems very anxious here, covering her mouth with her hand is a thing she’s always had when she’s nervous. That I’ve noticed anyway 

• Like 2