Britney was extremely upset at the Domination announcement

8 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Idk I was actually at the Atlantic City show myself on the first night. But I’d say the opposite she looked very nervous n had her ticks I was super close so I even got to see her face n everything n made eye contact which was weird lol But I’m not mad at her being nervousy n stuff Bc I went in with that mind set that I knew she wasn’t gonna b 100%  but idk to me she Deff didn’t look happy to perform she was just on autopilot to me it seemed unfortunately :/

Aww that makes me sad. I think I was there on the 2nd night (I can't remember if she did 2 or 3 nights but I went on Saturday so it wasn't the first). I was pretty close too since the venue was so small and she definitely looked happy although who knows how she was actually feeling. It's weird thinking about it in hindsight after everything that's gone down the past few years but back then it seemed like she was really back on top personally and professionally. I just hope she's able to get to a point where she's allowed to perform only when SHE wants to :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, britneyluv said:

Aww that makes me sad. I think I was there on the 2nd night (I can't remember if she did 2 or 3 nights but I went on Saturday so it wasn't the first). I was pretty close too since the venue was so small and she definitely looked happy although who knows how she was actually feeling. It's weird thinking about it in hindsight after everything that's gone down the past few years but back then it seemed like she was really back on top personally and professionally. I just hope she's able to get to a point where she's allowed to perform only when SHE wants to :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I was also there on the second night and while her tics were noticeable, she seemed like she was in good spirits to me.

At the end of the day, she’s a human being, she has good days and bad days like us all, therefore, there will be good shows and bad shows.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Idk I was actually at the Atlantic City show myself on the first night. But I’d say the opposite she looked very nervous n had her ticks I was super close so I even got to see her face n everything n made eye contact which was weird lol But I’m not mad at her being nervousy n stuff Bc I went in with that mind set that I knew she wasn’t gonna b 100%  but idk to me she Deff didn’t look happy to perform she was just on autopilot to me it seemed unfortunately :/

I’ve been saying since 2001 that Britney clearly hates touring. I used to go to a lot of shows on all the tours and she always had good and bad nights. She once did 5 nights in a row at Jones beach and naturally i went to all of them. The first and last night she was into it, engaging with the crowd etc. the middle shows were clearly half assed and she just wasn’t into it. I actually think she seemed happiest during the first two runs of Vegas. I think the routine and smaller venue is good for her. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I was also there on the second night and while her tics were noticeable, she seemed like she was in good spirits to me.

At the end of the day, she’s a human being, she has good days and bad days like us all, therefore, there will be good shows and bad shows.

Didnt know she had tics 😢

On 2/21/2021 at 11:41 PM, Stannedforever said:

People always say it was Britney's decision to exit the stage and exit the whole event but did they even watch the stream? She's clearly told exactly what to do and who to talk by her security:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

They point her to give autographs, then the guy tells exactly who to speak and who he is (the host guy whose name I forget). And then they take her to the car and the event is over. It looks like even the host is getting told in real time that she exits the event because he looks surprised. Maybe she originally was supposed to give a speech and talk to press but something happened behind the scenes that pissed team C so they just made her the careless diva villain of the situation.

Yeah, I think at the very least, she was scheduled to speak/address the crowd. Pretty much the way she did when she announced Piece of Me. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, PZHSB said:

I’ve been saying since 2001 that Britney clearly hates touring. I used to go to a lot of shows on all the tours and she always had good and bad nights. She once did 5 nights in a row at Jones beach and naturally i went to all of them. The first and last night she was into it, engaging with the crowd etc. the middle shows were clearly half assed and she just wasn’t into it. I actually think she seemed happiest during the first two runs of Vegas. I think the routine and smaller venue is good for her. 

Are you referring to the Oops tour for Jones Beach?!

On 2/23/2021 at 1:06 PM, PZHSB said:

This is so good to know. I didn't have this perspective before. It makes sense that her losing steam while performing isn't a new development. The way she used to tour and perform was crazy. Even the way the Vegas shows were organized at times, no wonder the energy wouldn't be 100% all the time.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

This is so good to know. I didn't have this perspective before. It makes sense that her losing steam while performing isn't a new development. The way she used to tour and perform was crazy. Even the way the Vegas shows were organized at times, no wonder the energy wouldn't be 100% all the time.

I saw the dream within a dream tour on her birthday. I had seen it the night before at a different venue. The performances were night and day. She was clearly not feeling it on her birthday. She wanted to be anywhere but there. I think no one ever really picked up on it bc we didn’t have YouTube and fans were so in the moment that they didn’t realize she literally stood still for dance breaks. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

It's literally been my background of my computer since 2015, please - I get it but .. has diff meaning to me

no I'm not attacking you, I'm just saying in general we've all made fun of these pictures over the years, just isolating her face, but when you see the rest of the pictures and realize her father was there, is not that hard to understand why she looked so pissed. Your avi just reminded me of that.

On 2/22/2021 at 10:03 PM, Bundy said:

A blind rumour from around the time the m&gs drama was happening 

AUGUST 29, 2018

This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has been causing some issues with her mentally and also tension with others.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/08/blind-item-1_29.html?m=1

On 2/22/2021 at 10:49 PM, Bundy said:

I keep thinking about Kevin and the boys. First Kevin fought for more child support and ended up getting it by mid 2018. A couple of months later, rumours about Britney not taking her meds and creating tension around her, starts. That aligns with messy m&g happening in Europe at the time. Then some people have said that somewhere in late 2018 kevins lawyer showed smt on court and she had the time with her kids reduced. Do u know anything about this?

What I know is before the incident where Jamie abused Preston, she was already seeing the boys less. Like 10% of her time. When the story about the incident broke, some outlets pointed out that their 90-10% custody agreement was in place since one year before.

Theres also a blind item saying she tried to escape once she realized they were drugging her. I think her lsst straw was probably barely seeing her kids. We all know Britney ended up "accepting" this bs of cship bc of her kids and all these years later, she was trapped bc she couldnt even fight for them on court anymore, since she has no rights. I think Kevin saw he didnt need Jamie anymore once his child support went from 20k to almost 40k a month. Jamie couldnt make arrengements with Kevin anymore (for Britney to see the boys more, travel with tem, etc) and Britney saw she didnt have anything to lose anymore. Why would she accept Jamies bs then when she was only seeing her kids twice a week 8 hours a day and they couldnt even sleep there anymore? From what Jayden said last year, it seemed like she was seeing them even less. 

The facility thing probably only made things even harder. 

@Steel Magnolia