Britney was extremely upset at the Domination announcement

17 hours ago, dr35 said:

I'm not sure why people are asking what she'd be upset about? How about announcing a new residency when she didn't want to, because she was still under her father's control, and literally being told what she was allowed to say. She probably told them she wasn't even going go do the announcement, so they took some photos and left. 

a few months later and she's checked into a facility. I'm not gonna say "this poor woman".... because Britney doesn't need people's pity. She's strong as hell. I'm just so ******* angry for her that stories like this have to keep coming out, yet nothing is changing.

Exactly. Like uhhh I wonder why someone who has been used as a racehorse for years would oppose to such an amazeballs thingy? I mean, c'mon. The amazing thing is that she didn't snap before

• Like 1
16 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

we know nothing to this day, but what the paralegal said in the voicemail is that Jamie pulled off the show because Britney was not taking the medication.

Of course no one confirmed this, but down the road, TMZ seemed to "confirm" this when they kept talking about finding the "right cocktail" of medication for Britney, that she was refusing to take. I know, TMZ, but at the time they seemed to be like the unofficial spokesmen of Jamie, always citing their "close source" that knew everything about the situation (which always favored Jamie).

A blind rumour from around the time the m&gs drama was happening 

AUGUST 29, 2018

This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has been causing some issues with her mentally and also tension with others.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/08/blind-item-1_29.html?m=1

10 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think they've been promising her the conservatorship would end since the Circus tour.

And then they promised her it would end after:

- FF Tour
- X-Factor
- POM Leg #1
- POM Leg #2
- POM Summer Tour
- Domination

I believe Britney has always used her performances as a bargaining chip to get out of the conservatorship.

So just imagine what might have happened when she realized that Jamie had signed the Domination contract without also filing paperwork in the probate court?

Then imagine what happened when Britney realized that, just like POM, her Domination contract was signed under "Atara Tours, LLC" instead of "Britney Touring, LLC."

"Britney Touring, LLC" is Britney's old company. "Atara Tours, LLC" is Jamie's company.

Britney and Ingham backed Jamie into a corner with this one...and it appears to be a brilliant move.

I keep thinking about Kevin and the boys. First Kevin fought for more child support and ended up getting it by mid 2018. A couple of months later, rumours about Britney not taking her meds and creating tension around her, starts. That aligns with messy m&g happening in Europe at the time. Then some people have said that somewhere in late 2018 kevins lawyer showed smt on court and she had the time with her kids reduced. Do u know anything about this?

What I know is before the incident where Jamie abused Preston, she was already seeing the boys less. Like 10% of her time. When the story about the incident broke, some outlets pointed out that their 90-10% custody agreement was in place since one year before.

Theres also a blind item saying she tried to escape once she realized they were drugging her. I think her lsst straw was probably barely seeing her kids. We all know Britney ended up "accepting" this bs of cship bc of her kids and all these years later, she was trapped bc she couldnt even fight for them on court anymore, since she has no rights. I think Kevin saw he didnt need Jamie anymore once his child support went from 20k to almost 40k a month. Jamie couldnt make arrengements with Kevin anymore (for Britney to see the boys more, travel with tem, etc) and Britney saw she didnt have anything to lose anymore. Why would she accept Jamies bs then when she was only seeing her kids twice a week 8 hours a day and they couldnt even sleep there anymore? From what Jayden said last year, it seemed like she was seeing them even less. 

The facility thing probably only made things even harder. 

5 hours ago, The_Original_Toy said:

if they’re afraid of her speaking to people without their approval, maybe that’s why she never stays at award shows for very long? :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

I remember when they didnt even allow her to watch Rihannas performance at the 2016 VMAs. They kept pulling her so they could get out of there :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

13 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I remember when they didnt even allow her to watch Rihannas performance at the 2016 VMAs. They kept pulling her so they could get out of there :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

I remember finding it odd there was no acceptance speech for the BBMAs that year. I don’t think she spoke to anyone that year, if I’m not mistaken. It’s truly bizarre considering she won the award but didn’t say anything and left right after her performance

• Like 5
40 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I keep thinking about Kevin and the boys. First Kevin fought for more child support and ended up getting it by mid 2018. A couple of months later, rumours about Britney not taking her meds and creating tension around her, starts. That aligns with messy m&g happening in Europe at the time. Then some people have said that somewhere in late 2018 kevins lawyer showed smt on court and she had the time with her kids reduced. Do u know anything about this?

What I know is before the incident where Jamie abused Preston, she was already seeing the boys less. Like 10% of her time. When the story about the incident broke, some outlets pointed out that their 90-10% custody agreement was in place since one year before.

Theres also a blind item saying she tried to escape once she realized they were drugging her. I think her lsst straw was probably barely seeing her kids. We all know Britney ended up "accepting" this bs of cship bc of her kids and all these years later, she was trapped bc she couldnt even fight for them on court anymore, since she has no rights. I think Kevin saw he didnt need Jamie anymore once his child support went from 20k to almost 40k a month. Jamie couldnt make arrengements with Kevin anymore (for Britney to see the boys more, travel with tem, etc) and Britney saw she didnt have anything to lose anymore. Why would she accept Jamies bs then when she was only seeing her kids twice a week 8 hours a day and they couldnt even sleep there anymore? From what Jayden said last year, it seemed like she was seeing them even less. 

The facility thing probably only made things even harder. 

They've been drugging her since February of 2008.

There's video of her trying to jump out of her vehicle while security had stopped at a stoplight.

I don't know anything about your first paragraph, but you've asked me this a number of times now.

Let's walk backwards in time to see what else was going on at the time. :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Like 4

Not surprised by this at all.

It was obvious with how delayed that event was in the beginning (and that messy host struggling to keep everyone entertained during that cheap-*** parade LOL).  Also, she looked frazzled and uncomfortable, yet regardless she was still professional and did what she had to.

But of course, as soon as she showed any sort of joy to her fans, they pushed her away because they don't want her to write messages or a call for help. Just like during POM they never allow her to sing/talk except for very specific time frames when they can monitor and censor when needed.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

There's video of her trying to jump out of her vehicle while security had stopped at a stoplight.

I don't know anything about your first paragraph, but you've asked me this a number of times now.

Let's walk backwards in time to see what else was going on at the time. :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

The blind item said that nurse was slower so Britney took her shot. I remember that story of her trying to jump.

Tbh Im kinda intrigued where that story started bc only a few people mentioned. What I know is Britney was def seeing the boys less for like a year before the altercation. 

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Where is this video?

• Like 3
On 2/21/2021 at 11:08 PM, PokemonSpears said:

If there was ever a performance planned (which I doubt) it must've been cancelled before the day of the announcement. As I've said on other threads, that stage didn't look like a stage to perform, and the people that was there were not her dancers.

Image-1.png

I wonder if she really was upset, maybe it had something to do with Kevin. That year is when he asked for an increase on his monthly pay

We need to see if we can find anyone that was a dancer that night

• Like 1
On 2/22/2021 at 1:08 AM, britneyluv said:

The whole thing was a mess, starting with the Ellen appearance. We don't know what happened but I had seen her only a few months earlier in Atlantic City and she looked AMAZING. Literally I thought we were witnessing Prime Britney 2.0. The videos she was posting of the rehearsals looked like she was so excited to do something different, even though now we know something was going on behind the scenes.

Also, everybody seems to gloss over the video of her backstage at Ellen where she goes "I'm scared" yet nobody noticed Ellen in the background screaming HOW DARE YOU? 

Idk I was actually at the Atlantic City show myself on the first night. But I’d say the opposite she looked very nervous n had her ticks I was super close so I even got to see her face n everything n made eye contact which was weird lol But I’m not mad at her being nervousy n stuff Bc I went in with that mind set that I knew she wasn’t gonna b 100%  but idk to me she Deff didn’t look happy to perform she was just on autopilot to me it seemed unfortunately :/

8 hours ago, phareezy said:

Where is this video?

If I'm remembering correctly, it was posted by X17.

It was in the first few days of the conservatorship — around the time she tried to meet Adnan at a Starbucks and her security came into the washroom and intervened.

Those pics were just posted recently, but I don't know if I ever found the footage of her trying to jump out at the stoplight.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Bundy said:

The blind item said that nurse was slower so Britney took her shot. I remember that story of her trying to jump.

Tbh Im kinda intrigued where that story started bc only a few people mentioned. What I know is Britney was def seeing the boys less for like a year before the altercation. 

What is the first date that you have of something being shifty when it came to her custody arrangement with the boys?

Let's start there.