I spoke with Sam Lutfi about Britney today

• Super Mods

I mean is he delusional thinking he would appear in Framing Britney Spears? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: He was served a restraining order which is in effect... I’m not aware of the terms but it seems like him giving first hand accounts of his time with Britney would violate his order. :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

• Like 3

I remember when I was like you guys, in 2019, saying the same things as y'all when we had been receiving all those emails and receipts.

Spoiler

I think we should talk to him and whoever was with Britney in 2007 (Adnan, Ally) much more.

Although he didn't say anything we don't know here. It was something already in place, yes, but Jamie's lawyers raised an objection.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Roger said:

We have to remember that is a POS. Don't be fooled by his curdled "tea", fans shouldn't support him like they did last year. 

5 hours ago, rennen said:

I don't understand this fan base at times. This man was involved, and a heavy player, in ruining Britney's life. He took advantage of her during her darkest days. 

Why give the man attention? Isn't it obvious that is what he craves? 

There are countless people who have restraining orders against him - that's no coincidence. He is a legit threat and danger to Britney, and if she does get out of this conservatorship I hope to God she gets a lifetime restraining order against him. 

This. Especially Rennen's remarks. Like, wtf is wrong with y'all? Idk if it's the newer fans or what who give this leech credence but get real! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

You people make me sick. Sam is one of the people that the conservatorship was set up to protect Britney from and y’all are dming him like it’s no biggie. I am sure team con monitors this and many other forums. Let’s not make Britney’s life  anymore messy than it is. Get a life. 

• Love 4