I spoke with Sam Lutfi about Britney today

I spoke to Sam privately about what he tweeted to Brenda’s son and this is what he said “That's her judge.  Bs been begging her for years to free her and she's done absolutely nothing”

then I said “And you think she’ll do something now that everybody knows and the pressure is on? I mean she gave 50% of Britney’s state to Bessemer.” 

he later replied to me and said “No she didn't.  That was already in place. They spun that to make it look good. Absolutely nothing happened.” 

And he also told me the reason why he didn’t make an appearance in framing Britney was because of that ***** referring to judge Brenda penny. 

I honestly don’t know what to believe guys I just hope Brenda helps Britney but everything seems too fishy now. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Roger said:

We have to remember that is a POS. Don't be fooled by his curdled "tea", fans shouldn't support him like they did last year. 

Yeah I don't know if these guys were just not around for anything that went down back in the day or

If they're just really easily fooled by a creep with a sprinkle of charisma 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, s&m said:

Stop giving this man attention. The only thing he did that was useful was leaking those emails 

I believe he has more info that could put team con in risk. I’m not saying he’s good because they’re all snakes. But he could exposed the whole thing even more. He could also end up in jail tho so idk. 

• Like 1
Just now, Ken Doll said:

I believe he has more info that could put team con in risk. I’m not saying he’s good because they’re all snakes. But he could exposed the whole thing even more. He could also end up in jail tho so idk. 

but he will not leak anything more because he was silenced with a suit when he leaked that 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

I think he is one of the reasons she is where she is today. Especially, if he has worked together with Lou which is absolutely possible imo. 

Yeah definitely he’s  one of the reasons why Britney is under that cship today. Deep down I feel he’s connected to Lou somehow 

• Love 8
  • Like 1

He’s an idiot. The point of the hearing was to rule on Jamie’s objection to make him have more power than Bessemer.  The judge went against the objection thus allowing Bessemer to continue having the same amount of power as Jamie.  We been knew it was set in place at the previous hearing...but Britney and her side had a win.  Periodt.  Why do people talk to him?

• Love 3