Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

All i'm going to say is I can't support anyone that thinks there is NO conservatorship abuse in Britney's case.

Plus I didn’t know that they said the paralegal voicemail was fake. But it lines up with photographs, dates etc? Like what tf. 
I think it’s a lil too convenient they get their account “disabled” right now but that’s just me.

this is a horrible turn

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I think there was a better way to go about handling things. Then again who knows, maybe there was many weeks or months of dialogue between BG and LoB and it reached a boiling point. 

Yes, that’s I’m thinking as well. Britney’s Gram seem reluctant to say what they did. There’s a reason for that, we’ll probably never know.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
10 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I don’t think LFB is a fraud at all, they actually provide factual info regarding her court cases and legal contracts....

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Lou and Co hacked those ig accounts claiming this mess...

they’ve been trying to create distrust in the movement a lot recently.

Although them saying that Britneygram fabricated the entire story is suspect... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

a ***** is confused and all I want is freedom for Britney! 

im not falling for this distracting *** drama

#FREEBRITNEY

the twilight zone GIF

The Twilight Zone Rod Sterling GIF by CBS All Access

The Twilight Zone Rod Sterling GIF by CBS All Access

Season 1 Episode 22 GIF by CBS All Access

Y'all this fandom has legit turned into this iconic Twilight Zone episode and I love it. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Now I'm inspired to watch tonight.

xoxo

• Haha 9
1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Wow, BG pretty much got this ball rolling and more importantly, they aren’t afraid to be seen, we know their names, faces, occupation, they ain’t hiding behind anything and to me that speaks volumes.

As for the voicemail, how could two podcasters who have nothing to do with Britney personally, create a voicemail so specific that it actually sends Team Con scrambling??? Sorry, I don’t buy that fake claim, I’m siding with BG.

yeah, even if the paralegal himself wasn't real, like, they used someone else for the call, or he was just lying about his involvement with the law firm, the information seemed to be real, or at least too dangerous for Team Con to sue them, maybe fearing that something else would come up if they exposed themselves on court.

• Like 5

My theory. Meaner03 rebranded as Lawyers For Britney.

Ingham’s reputation and career was at stake. He had to do something to stop the bleeding, so to speak. LFB is against anyone who comes between their boss’s paycheck... ironically LFB is paid to protect him. Samuel Ingham III, you are not as clever as you think. 🙄 #FreeBritney

#KinghamIsCanceled 🚫

Btw, LFB, y’all took that Kingham **** TOO FAR!! :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: U ****in messed up!

#investigateLawyersForBritney

• Haha 3
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

This is more sad than anything. Ugh. This conservatorship feels like a curse. 

I must say Flop Penny’s obsession with postponing things is the biggest buzzkill. I don’t wanna give up on FreeBritney, I think we all failed miserably 12 years ago and it’s tragic to sit back and look the other way. 

That being said, it’s just become depressing to check up on Britney and the cship. I hope for a good outcome, but there doesn’t even seem to be a SINGLE trustworthy person in her life. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Wow, BG pretty much got this ball rolling and more importantly, they aren’t afraid to be seen, we know their names, faces, occupation, they ain’t hiding behind anything and to me that speaks volumes.

I was just thinking about this. We know Freebritneyla, Britney's Gram and Thatsurprisewitness. but we never knew LFB's faces. Neither Meaner03, but as others said, maybe they took over that account. who knows :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 2