Meghan Trainor shades Britney... One more time

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

42 minutes ago, Derrick said:

But to be fair she isn’t 100% wrong. Britney doesn’t write, doesn’t sing live, and has handlers push her image. This is clearly her label and her teams issue  and I think when Britney is free I hope she comes out with something that is true to HER and HER VOICE. 

Everybody in the industry has that 

You must have missed the writing credits she has

Shes in a ******* conservatorship that stripped her ofher rights and freedom.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

You could argue it’s shady and everything else. And to a degree- I know it is slightly.

However we all say similar, if not worse, on a daily basis. She’s just stating facts. When you see the full interview- it has more context to what she’s actually talking about. She isn’t just randomly coming for Britney-

Obviously I don’t condone any bad-mouthing of Godney. But I don’t think it was coming from a ‘jealous’ or ‘nasty’ way as portrayed in some earlier comments :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

* Meghan is speaking and the Britney Army is sitting tight with bazookas on our backs, suddenly she says "most of the time" and we all rise up and riot till the world ends, but @PokemonSpears stays behind sippin' on something and then we stop for a second because we want him to tell us what he's sippin' on and one thinks it's a soda pop while another one screams "Where's Amy!!" but he says "I don't know but I can cope with Britney not singing in Bartholomew Jurassic" and then all Exhell breaks loose for the 64257th time *

Isn’t this the same Meghan Trainor who was playing up to the cameras, dancing and singing during the 2016 BBMA awards? 

These people are so phony. Like one minute it’s a cool trend to like Britney for the cameras then this is what people like her really think. 

She’s obviously jealous that her creativity and hands on approach still doesn’t generate as much popularity as Britney. I respect her work ethic but come on why do artists drag other artists like come on.

• Like 1

emma roberts pilot GIF by ScreamQueens

Honestly she can keep her mediocre christmas album. I never really liked her but there is some songs I really enjoyed and thought were cool and great. She's just mad realising no one will remember her name in like ten years max. I don't care what she meant or everything, I'm tired of stupid popstar shading Britney hard to get attention AND THEN be all like "oh no I'm so sorry I didn't meant bad I was in a bad place blah blah blah blah". Everyone gets to be in a bad place sometimes or anything that doesn't allow us human beings to be this mean or petty to someone who never hated on you and even promoted your stupid songs. How ungratefull can someone be ? She's even covering one of her songs damn ! 

I promise I'm so so tired of as been or one hit wonder using Britney's name to get 10 more minutes of fame. 

I regret I used one of her songs in an instagram story. 

7 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

* Meghan is speaking and the Britney Army is sitting tight with bazookas on our backs, suddenly she says "most of the time" and we all rise up and riot till the world ends, but @PokemonSpears stays behind sippin' on something and then we stop for a second because we want him to tell us what he's sippin' on and one thinks it's a soda pop while another one screams "Where's Amy!!" but he says "I don't know but I can cope with Britney not singing in Bartholomew Jurassic" and then all Exhell breaks loose for the 64257th time *

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Nbc published an article that basically said we owe milli vanilli an apology 

Meghan is referring to this. 

It was a huge scandal. The boys didn't sing one note on the record. 

They had to forfeit their Grammy. 

One committed suicide cause he saw his dream of being famous slipped away like that. 

It's like being punished for something that you had no control of cos of the contract. 

Arista and Clive had to settle several lawsuit's with public consumers for actually buying a fraudulent product..

Britney does lipsync but you know her voice. 

One half of the boy's actually proves his singing voice is different from what was being sold..

That's what I feel is being discussed. 

Everybody is saying we should apologize to certain people but not everybody. They messed everybody's life up..

@iAlwaysSingLive

@Roxxy

@Jordan MillerMiller

@PokemonSpears

I think in general lip syncing would be fine, but this huge international scandal has questioned every artists that does. 

@Easy ThereThere

The music industry barely recovered from this..

Thank God we don't lip to CDs now. 

An

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Buffybot said:

But... How many of us have a platform to talk about that Worldwide?

How many of us gave interviews shading Britney Jean?

Meghan Trainor is a flop, but she is a pop artist, people will give her attention. Way more attention than an internet little place dedicated to Britney.

It can't be compared.

I don't care for her. . .but she's talking like any of us fans do. In fact she's talking in a manner that only hardcore fans would. Basically, she's not throwing real shade is my point. She's doing it in the manner that we are. We get so dramatic in here. 

However she is a has been that's for sure. 

2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Nbc published an article that basically said we owe milli vanilli an apology 

Meghan is referring to this. 

It was a huge scandal. The boys didn't sing one note on the record. 

They had to forfeit their Grammy. 

One committed suicide cause he saw his dream of being famous slipped away like that. 

It's like being punished for something that you had no control of cos of the contract. 

Arista and Clive had to settle several lawsuit's with public consumers for actually buying a fraudulent product..

Britney does lipsync but you know her voice. 

One half of the boy's actually proves his singing voice is different from what was being sold..

That's what I feel is being discussed. 

Everybody is saying we should apologize to certain people but not everybody. They messed everybody's life up..

@iAlwaysSingLive

@Roxxy

@Jordan MillerMiller

@PokemonSpears

I think in general lip syncing would be fine, but this huge international scandal has questioned every artists that does. 

@Easy ThereThere

The music industry barely recovered from this..

Thank God we don't lip to CDs now. 

An

Yeah flipping in past was really accepted and ppl were ok with it. It was common practice in 70s and 80s to lip during TV performances.

For an example its extremely hard to find LIVE performance of ABBA outside of their live shows and few TV TV appearances.

But everyone knew how good they all were.

Milli Vanilli changed all of that.

17 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I bet the answer refers to this..

An article came out saying everybody lip syncs. We owe milli vanilli an apology.

But everybody saying we don't owe them anything.

It wasn't their voices, but two better looking German dudes that looked like models lip syncing to the voices that weren't there's. 

AAAAND there we go. She was defending Britney then, but someone snipped the clip for reactions.