Meghan Trainor shades Britney... One more time

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

Britney lip-syncing is pathetic and inexcusable - that I can agree with. And I do think that being a songwriter, composer, and/or producer merits a lot of respect. However, I hate it when artists act all snobby about it. Plus, what good is writing your own songs when they're not even particularly special?! I like Meghan a lot - I could listen to her speak for hours. However, her discography contains some of the blandest and most forgettable music I've ever heard.

tenor.gif?itemid=14341028

• Love 5
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I remember this as well. Was it her "No" music video? 

Reveal hidden contents

You've guessed it correctly, the music video is a no indeed :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

OMG i never saw the Overprotected-ness of it until now. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I like this song actually. This and ME TOO are her best singles.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

And I do think that being a songwriter, composer, and/or producer merits a lot of respect. 

Yeah, and considering Britney is actually this-and better at it than Grammy darling Beyonce Knowles- Meghan and everyone else should start with her...

(1:50)

• Love 4