Meghan Trainor shades Britney... One more time

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

52 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Because one or two comments that way this will be closed?

I don't support body shaming but fans are just frustrated with a woman shading their idol multiple times. Why express that is a problem? 

She's LITERALLY no different than us on here. She's speaking like the hardcore fans. . .hence the shade at Britney Jean.  

6 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Even though was greatly respected artistically, Michael Jackson was easily more humiliated than Britney.  So Britney is definitely not alone.

It's funny this is a big topic, when the darling of the music industry/media Beyonce has not even written one of her singles but people keep using Britney as an example as this and even more ironically, Britney is a better songwriter than Beyonce.

I think MJ was really humiliated for the surgeries, eccentricity and paedo rumours. Britney was humiliated for basically everything from the start, for being a girl, for being ****, for her music, for not singing live all the time. Having old men asking her questions about ***, her ******* and so on and it really got worse from 2002 on. We dont even need to talk what happened between 2005-2008 as well. 

Just now, lappyhunt1024 said:

She's LITERALLY no different than us on here. She's speaking like the hardcore fans. . .hence the shade at Britney Jean.  

But... How many of us have a platform to talk about that Worldwide?

How many of us gave interviews shading Britney Jean?

Meghan Trainor is a flop, but she is a pop artist, people will give her attention. Way more attention than an internet little place dedicated to Britney.

It can't be compared.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

You could argue it’s shady and everything else. And to a degree- I know it is slightly.

However we all say similar, if not worse, on a daily basis. She’s just stating facts. When you see the full interview- it has more context to what she’s actually talking about. She isn’t just randomly coming for Britney-

Obviously I don’t condone any bad-mouthing of Godney. But I don’t think it was coming from a ‘jealous’ or ‘nasty’ way as portrayed in some earlier comments :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

You could argue it’s shady and everything else. And to a degree- I know it is slightly.

However we all say similar, if not worse, on a daily basis. She’s just stating facts. When you see the full interview- it has more context to what she’s actually talking about. She isn’t just randomly coming for Britney-

Obviously I don’t condone any bad-mouthing of Godney. But I don’t think it was coming from a ‘jealous’ or ‘nasty’ way as portrayed in some earlier comments :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Y’all are getting your panties in bunch for this? It’s not a big deal 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

You can state your point without tearing someone down 

Not that Britney herself probably cares as much (she shouldn't and should live her life), but Let's be real: the media and the music industry have used a lot of artists to tear Britney down from the beginning of her career (Eminem) till the present day (Beyonce).

Based on actual evidence, it's crystal clear who Meghan's discussion about artists writing or composing their on songs should start with.

• Like 1

Of course Meghan is going to shade Britney, right after she released a cover of Britney's song.

She's buddy buddy with Lou Taylor. We've seen how unprofessional Lou is, with how she's attacked fans, hijacked britneys instagram for emails etc. Shes probably in all her clients ears spreading rumours hoping some fool leaks it.

Also, meghan is horrendously goddy god, of course, Lou is gonna be buddy buddy with her.

• Like 1