Ying Yang Twins talk **** about Britney

SLV4U

I don’t think Britney’s racist, maybe just slightly ignorant with that topic. At the end of the day, that was his experience with her and no one can take away his point of view. Highly doubt this was a race issue. Probably just Britney being a little rude which I’m not applauding her for but the girl has a pretty great reputation for being one of Hollywood’s least problematic star so it’s not surprising she had a bad day behind doors or *****y moment. 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I don’t think Britney’s racist, maybe just slightly ignorant with that topic. At the end of the day, that was his experience with her and no one can take away his point of view. Highly doubt this was a race issue. Probably just Britney being a little rude which I’m not applauding her for but the girl has a pretty great reputation for being one of Hollywood’s least problematic star so it’s not surprising she had a bad day behind doors or *****y moment. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Nah she wasn't rude at all. She did the right thing. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, SLV4U said:

It's pretty short but thought people would want to see it. Also, the video title misspelling is cringeworthy. 

brit-boom.jpg.66e19951ffa45c9ea12d4740d0ea1f68.jpg

As someone mentioned above Britney hooked up with Columbus Short, was all over Snoop and Tyrese Gibson or whatever that guy's name is from her toxic music video.No way is she racist.Pretty sure a racist wouldn't **** a person of color and I don't believe that they really have this view of Britney either.They are just creating a sensational story for their 15 minutes of fame, as they are no longer sucessful and never really made it big.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

How on earth can you say a woman asking not to be touched by some man trying to get his hump D I C K on her? If a random co worker tried to hump his D I C K or P U S S Y on me I am throwing a punch - much worst than Britney. I wonder if you would have the same take if it was... Ed Sheeran doing that to... Rihanna?

• Love 2
  • Like 3
19 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

How on earth can you say a woman asking not to be touched by some man trying to get his hump D I C K on her? If a random co worker tried to hump his D I C K or P U S S Y on me I am throwing a punch - much worst than Britney. I wonder if you would have the same take if it was... Ed Sheeran doing that to... Rihanna?

I’m not saying that’s ok. You’re putting words in my mouth. The context of the situation was wrong however most people who have worked with Brit say nothing but good things so it’s always weird when you hear negative perceptions and if we’re keeping it real, Britney has a history of being a little socially ignorant. She’s been quoted using the word ***** (r e t a r d) many times, she’s made insensitive comments about gay people, she’s compared Latinos to bad guys, ect. I don’t believe she’s a bigot but I do believe she’s slightly ignorant. So again I never said a man groping himself on any other human being is ok. I’d also like to add that those were different times and society has definitely shifted towards being more aware of others identities but this has been consistent behavior over her entire career. I’m not calling her a bad person but she’s definitely not the most mindful when it comes to this stuff. Final comment. Ying Yang twins are completely irrelevant and had very little impact in pop culture. How and why they got an interview is beyond me. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TakeYourHand said:

I’m not saying that’s ok. You’re putting words in my mouth. The context of the situation was wrong however most people who have worked with Brit say nothing but good things and if we’re keeping it real, Britney has a history of being a little socially ignorant. She’s been quoted using the word ***** many times, she’s made insensitive comments about gay people, she’s compared Latinos to bad guys, ect. I don’t believe she’s a bigot but I do believe she’s slightly ignorant. So again I never said a man groping himself on any other human being is ok. 

You make zero sense but I’m not going to argue on that. We’re discussing this ying yang twins situation, they were wrong and Britney was right. Glad we’ve established that fact.

• Like 4