Ying Yang Twins talk **** about Britney

SLV4U

3 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

Lmao as a latina I found this interview funny asf! She’s just being goofy. 🤣 ya’ll should hear me trying to pronounce the names of things at Ikea. 

Haha I found funny as well! Where r u from? 

17 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Awwww that’s true I never thought of The Notebook like that! And yeah Ryan is always respectful about her and seems like a complete gentleman, they would have been awesome together. I do remember in Through The Storm I’m sure it says something like Lynne went with Britney to see some pastor when she was younger and he said to Lynne Britney would have bad relationships with men if her relationship with Jamie wasn’t fixed or something. Idk if that’s why she’s always gravitated to these a-holes 😩😩 Fred D was revolting in the way he spoke about her after, the sh-t Britney has had to put up with ugh. Lmao at that b’day clip where they don’t even mention Jessica 😂😂 so good! I really hope she finds someone worthy of her one day :) 

I just wish Britney had the opportunity to meet a good guy in the industry before she met Ktrash. She was obviously over fame and famous men after Justin shaded her so many times in the media, then there was Fred Durst that was a ******* mess from the start. She even said on the RS 2003 inteverview that she wasnt doing good with men at the time bc of what both did to her publicly. 

Ryan is really discreet and seems just a normal humble guy. Her life could be so different today If Ktrash wouldnt have happened. 

The pastor thing makes so much sense. He said to Lynne that her relationship with Jamie would affect her so much that she would cling to her first love. I believe everything from 2002-2003 really started to take a toll on her. Whatever she did to Justin, the break up and the way he acted afterwards really affected her. She just started trying to act as if she didnt a **** anymore, but it was obvious she wasnt over whatever happened between them. We know they got back together, so I dont think that was good for her either. Imo they couldnt be friends and obviously couldnt be together anymore. They probably couldnt work their issues out, maybe Justin couldnt trust her anymore and she tried everything she could bc she was feeling guilty. I dont think by 2003 she wasnt over him yet, but I dont think she dealt with the things the way she should. She was going out then was back to work. She should have did therapy and maybe if she had a normal family, they could have supported her. Justin said he got drunk feeling sorry for himself and If he really cried before sleeping a lot of nights, he had his mother and a stable family to support him. By 2004 it was obvious she was desperate to marry someone bc her story with Justin didnt end well (he said a couple of times that even tho he was still too young to marry, he thought he knew the person he would end up marrying) and she wanted someone that seemed to not care about fame, that had that whatever attitude. From then on, things just got worse but the Justin split was the beginning of everything imo. 

Britney always had a bad taste in men, she probably lacks confidence and doesnt know what a real man is. Lynne is probably submissive, Jamie is abusive. No wonder things turned out the way they did for her.

The worst thing about Fred Durst is he was 32 years old taking about a 21 years old like that. Not even Justin went that far and he was 21-22 years old when he was shading her non stop.

Btw remember her quote about her dad in 2007 when he was criticizing her for firing Larry? 

Jessica is a flop, she always has been. Funny that in the past she said her career wasnt that great bc she was too beautiful, **** and fit lol the delusion. 

I hope she gets rid of Jamie soon, works on herself, do therapy, meet a nice guy that isnt after her money or fame and can be the mother she never could be to Preston and Jayden bc of Kfede, the cship, her dad.

16 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Imagine turning down a great man to give a person a chance who humiliates you, sells you, and has never respected you. This girl really had a self-esteem issue.

I think maybe when Heath said he wanted her, she was still hooking up with Justin (we know they got "back together" at least a couple of times from 2002-2003 after their official split), maybe thats why they never met right away after what he said about her. 

I think they met on the premiere of one of his movies she went with Lynne in late 2002 (theres even a video where we can see Heath smiling at her), but at that point he was already dating Naomi Watts. 

But Ia about Britney lacking confidence and having the worst taste ever in men. I know she was over fame, wanted a normal guy that was with her all the time, but what she saw in Kevin is beyond me. She was the biggest star in the world, he was broke with one daughter and another on the way. And what he did to Shar was horrible, I wish Britney wasnt so in love with his **** back then to see that. I know she loves her kids, but I do think she regrets Kevin is their daddy. Heck, she even said a couple of times their marriage was a mistake and so was Chaotic. 

10 hours ago, Bundy said:

I just wish Britney had the opportunity to meet a good guy in the industry before she met Ktrash. She was obviously over fame and famous men after Justin shaded her so many times in the media, then there was Fred Durst that was a ******* mess from the start. She even said on the RS 2003 inteverview that she wasnt doing good with men at the time bc of what both did to her publicly. 

Ryan is really discreet and seems just a normal humble guy. Her life could be so different today If Ktrash wouldnt have happened. 

The pastor thing makes so much sense. He said to Lynne that her relationship with Jamie would affect her so much that she would cling to her first love. I believe everything from 2002-2003 really started to take a toll on her. Whatever she did to Justin, the break up and the way he acted afterwards really affected her. She just started trying to act as if she didnt a **** anymore, but it was obvious she wasnt over whatever happened between them. We know they got back together, so I dont think that was good for her either. Imo they couldnt be friends and obviously couldnt be together anymore. They probably couldnt work their issues out, maybe Justin couldnt trust her anymore and she tried everything she could bc she was feeling guilty. I dont think by 2003 she wasnt over him yet, but I dont think she dealt with the things the way she should. She was going out then was back to work. She should have did therapy and maybe if she had a normal family, they could have supported her. Justin said he got drunk feeling sorry for himself and If he really cried before sleeping a lot of nights, he had his mother and a stable family to support him. By 2004 it was obvious she was desperate to marry someone bc her story with Justin didnt end well (he said a couple of times that even tho he was still too young to marry, he thought he knew the person he would end up marrying) and she wanted someone that seemed to not care about fame, that had that whatever attitude. From then on, things just got worse but the Justin split was the beginning of everything imo. 

Britney always had a bad taste in men, she probably lacks confidence and doesnt know what a real man is. Lynne is probably submissive, Jamie is abusive. No wonder things turned out the way they did for her.

The worst thing about Fred Durst is he was 32 years old taking about a 21 years old like that. Not even Justin went that far and he was 21-22 years old when he was shading her non stop.

Btw remember her quote about her dad in 2007 when he was criticizing her for firing Larry? 

Jessica is a flop, she always has been. Funny that in the past she said her career wasnt that great bc she was too beautiful, **** and fit lol the delusion. 

I hope she gets rid of Jamie soon, works on herself, do therapy, meet a nice guy that isnt after her money or fame and can be the mother she never could be to Preston and Jayden bc of Kfede, the cship, her dad.

Yeah definitely agree I think all the JT stuff did a lot of damage, even though things didn’t hugely go downhill for a few years I think it effected her a lot being sold out like that. She’s definitely been attracted to the trash bad boys in the past, even Colin Farrell is a bad boy type (although not as bad as the others) and yeah that quote from 2007 is very telling! Totally agree, I hope she can get all of this stuff sorted and put behind her and then be able to focus in peace on the boys and her own happiness :)  

Uggghh.

This is… complicated as a longtime devoted fan of Britney's since 1999 and also a Black woman…

Some of y'all's comments are racist af, btw and y'all's logic is flawed. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

I'd like to believe her actions weren't racially motivated. I could see myself making a move like that around any guy I felt uncomfortable with. 

As far as her "insensitive" actions or questionable comments about Black/Latinx/LGBTQ+ people… I'll just speak to the Black people-related things.

Britney is my favorite singer/pop star/performer in the world. I adore her and I relate to her a lot. I can easily overlook a lot of things others would consider cultural appropriation (her fit in the Outrageous video, for example, I think looked good af on her! 😫🙌🏽) But looking back at that Morning Latte sketch on SNL, she really ain't had no business doing that. Like, the blaccent… it just has not aged well.🙃

• Love 1
On 9/22/2020 at 6:32 AM, Slave4Brit88 said:

Yeah definitely agree I think all the JT stuff did a lot of damage, even though things didn’t hugely go downhill for a few years I think it effected her a lot being sold out like that. She’s definitely been attracted to the trash bad boys in the past, even Colin Farrell is a bad boy type (although not as bad as the others) and yeah that quote from 2007 is very telling! Totally agree, I hope she can get all of this stuff sorted and put behind her and then be able to focus in peace on the boys and her own happiness :)  

I just think she kept going, being busy and probably didnt have/want much time to sit and cry over the things that were happening to her. She did the same when she divorced Ktrash. She just tried to run from her problems driving, partying, even more after she lost her kids custody. If she had anyone that cared for her and would really try to help her, the first thing theyd say to her is she needed therapy or some time away from Los Angeles. I think many things that happened even before Ktrash also had a lot to do with 2007. She needed to face her issues more, try to accept them and get over them, but of course she had a lot on her mind. 

Oh yeah, she probably felt so disappointed with what he did, she probably never expected hed do that to her. The fact they dated after the split, she still talked to him here and there, went to his bday after all he did, makes me think she must have done bc she felt guilty even tho she was also hurt. 

Yeah, after Justin showed to be a **** after their split, she just dated trashy men after him. She surely had/has a pattern. Funny thing she met Colins mom on that premiere day haha 

Tbh, I think her relationship with the boys seem to be so damaged now. If she gets out of this mess in the near future, they will probably be 16/17 years old. She is missing so much of their lives. I just hope she meets a great guy in the future that is discreet and wont use her If things dont work out between them someday. That she has the baby girl she always dreamed of so she can be the mother she never could to Preston and Jayden. And of course I hope she will do therapy and work on herself. She deserves to be happy so much!