Ying Yang Twins talk **** about Britney

SLV4U

14 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Im not defending Britney bc I know she have sounded quite ignorant in the past about gays but imo what she said in this interview is not as bad as what she said about gays in the past and this comes from a latin straight girl. What she said about latin men looking bad guys to her dad is a bad stereotype yes, but I think she said that bc its probably how her ignorant dad always thought about them anyway. In the end she had a thing for bad boys in the past (Colin Farrell and Kevin) and hooked up with Mario Lopez. There are a lot of people that make fun of what a language/accent sounds to them. Im not saying is right or that Id do it myself, but Ive seen people doing this to French, Italian (even some characters on Friends did that), to British accent and so on. I speak portuguese and If Britney pretended to say a word in portuguese like she did with Spanish, Id not care lol 

I think the way Justin tried to imitate Rihannas mom was quite ignorant tho  

But I dont think Britney was trying to make fun of the spanish language but only to be quite funny about the fact she cant speak and this is how she thinks it sounds. Of course these are my two cents on the video. 

I appreciate your well thought out point of view. What is the Justin thing? 

52 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

U know what it is? White savior complex and I’m seeing so much of it these days

trying to speak out for other minorities when they really have no say in what’s offensive and what’s not

sure PLEASE stand up for racism and uplift someone u see get racial comments but stop coming and making every little thing a racial thing and trying to speak for other minorities for such minor things like this 

the only offensive thing she said in that video was that piece of me was the hardest show she’s done:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

(and yes she couldn’t not said that Latino boy comment but that doesn’t automatically turn her into a full blown bigot)

You hit the nail on the ********** head. :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

If anything, I find it incredibly offensive when people decide what's offensive to me or are offended on my behalf over something so insignificant.
It's got a tone that doesn't sit right with me, like they're talking down to you.

It's like sis ,Spanish people are not fragile. We banter, we joke and roast our family members and friends and we know how to take it too. When they focus on something so small like this it waters down the problem of actual racism.
I'm smart enough to detect and know what actual ,harmful racism and discrimination feels and looks like and Britney Spears pretending to speak Spanish for 2 seconds in a light hearted interview ain't it ,and I will not be told otherwise:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

"the only offensive thing she said in that video was that piece of me was the hardest show she’s done" :orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

Eww that’s not cute at all, what the hell was going through his mind?

He probably thought it was going to be funny :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Justin always kinda have been an ******* tbh, when Mandy Moore was like 15 years he mocked her big feet 

2 minutes ago, Britney'sFrappuccino said:

yeah what was that. "Get close to Britney"

Wtf was that, an old dude saying to two strangers to get close to Britney? Why? 

Britney has always been around ********* tbh 

2 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

U know what it is? White savior complex and I’m seeing so much of it these days

trying to speak out for other minorities when they really have no say in what’s offensive and what’s not

sure PLEASE stand up for racism and uplift someone u see get racial comments but stop coming and making every little thing a racial thing and trying to speak for other minorities for such minor things like this 

the only offensive thing she said in that video was that piece of me was the hardest show she’s done:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

(and yes she couldn’t not said that Latino boy comment but that doesn’t automatically turn her into a full blown bigot)

This is the best post on this thread, an absolute slay, wish I could give this 50 upvotes!

59 minutes ago, Korb said:

You hit the nail on the ********** head. :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

If anything, I find it incredibly offensive when people decide what's offensive to me or are offended on my behalf over something so insignificant.
It's got a tone that doesn't sit right with me, like they're talking down to you.

It's like sis ,Spanish people are not fragile. We banter, we joke and roast our family members and friends and we know how to take it too. When they focus on something so small like this it waters down the problem of actual racism.
I'm smart enough to detect and know what actual ,harmful racism and discrimination feels and looks like and Britney Spears pretending to speak Spanish for 2 seconds in a light hearted interview ain't it ,and I will not be told otherwise:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

"the only offensive thing she said in that video was that piece of me was the hardest show she’s done" :orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

This. I’m glad no one is falling for the traps of that user full of malice trying to act like Britney meant it in an evil way. I love and relate to the latin community the most, you guys know when to stand up for yourself and know how to banter like you said and if it was meant with malice then of course no one should take disrespect but I’m glad people aren’t jumping at this ready to scream racism. If only the whole world was like that, it would be a much better place:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

49 minutes ago, Korb said:

and can I just say that @ShatteredBoy is on point in this thread?:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:
I love to see it:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

And thank you:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

And this was me trying to keep it short with them, I spent two minutes debating whether I would quote the first post claiming all those lies that B was racist to black people, to latinos, homophobic, ignorant, etc:orangu_orangutan_ape: was very close to going into full drag mode but it would have been a long debate:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

This is the best post on this thread, an absolute slay, wish I could give this 50 upvotes!

This. I’m glad no one is falling for the traps of that user full of malice trying to act like Britney meant it in an evil way. I love and relate to the latin community the most, you guys know when to stand up for yourself and know how to banter like you said and if it was meant with malice then of course no one should take disrespect but I’m glad people aren’t jumping at this ready to scream racism. If only the whole world was like that, it would be a much better place:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

And thank you:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

And this was me trying to keep it short with them, I spent two minutes debating whether I would quote the first post claiming all those lies that was racist to black people, to latinos, homophobic, ignorant, etc:orangu_orangutan_ape: was very close to going into full drag mode but it would have been a long debate:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Nah I saw the BS from a mile away. Also that one female user has posted comments on other threads that read like something off of an SJW's twitter timeline. It's like a parody account tbh:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:
Anyway, slay me with your reasonable pushback against the desperate attempts in this thread by people who will not be named, just shadily subbed:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Oh my gawd why are some people even MENTIONING racism when the guy clearly said that one of them wanted to get nasty with her. Of course she stood her ground and asked him to stop. Otherwise she would have not been able to stay in this business with all the rampant abuse against women. You're a white woman and you deny a black guy and that makes you racist? Please.
And they are in a dumpster and they can barely speak. Get your act together.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

That was really fkd of him to say she moved away like ‘Get this ‘n word’ away from me’ unless she literally said something like that it’s so fkd of him to say this about her. A woman says no and now she’s a racist, what fkn BS. Also is this around the same time she was looking upset/over it in quite a few interviews - like the interview where the woman asked her for a kiss and Britney acted repulsed (lmaooo) and said no. If ppl just watch that interview they probably think Britney is a rude ***** but I just think around this time she was sick of a lot of things and especially ppl treating her like an object. If these guys just turn up, immediately try to be all over her/grinding with her whatever I don’t blame her that she was over it and didn’t want ppl she doesn’t know all over her. Britney was hooking up with Columbus Short, worked with Tyson and Snoop (Snoop loved her, remember the sweet stuff he said about her in 2011, ugh I love Snoop - and Tyson said if he had ‘hit that’ he’d still be with her, so doubt he’d feel that way about someone racist). Also the bodyguards she’s worked with and the one she stood up for, and in Chaotic they have a super cute relationship and seem pretty good friends (was his name Big Mo or something? The one that didn’t trust Kevin, he had good taste lol). Really unfair of that dude to imply she had a problem with him due to race, maybe he’s just a douche. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1