Ying Yang Twins talk **** about Britney

SLV4U

2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I just posted this audio above ur post lol

Still i dont see how she was talking **** about Brazil, she was complaining about the production people that kept people in the audience waiting without to look at while she was changing outfits, this doesnt have anything to do with Brazil as a country or its people. She was mad about the production of the show, it even shows she didnt want her fans/people to wait for her standing there without nothing to do/see while she didnt come back lol 

Exatcly, and that's what @britney_rocks said. She was very concerned about the public, she said ****s a lot because she was disappointed with a production and the public was rude with her (it wasnt an exclusive public - fans)

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

Yes, Univision’s “Despierta America was the interviewer.... 

What did she try to say in Spanish? She just said crazy words trying to sound Spanish? 

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

What did she try to say in Spanish? She just said crazy words trying to sound Spanish? 

Exactly. She can’t speak Spanish and instead just spoke gibrish it was insensitive especially after she just made the Latino boys comment seconds before that. I remember many major publications calling her out right after that interview even the international business times had a article titled Britney Spears Racist? 

She was dating KFed during this... so like she didn’t want to be a loosy goose ... I mean I thought we were all

about female empowerment and the ME too movement.. would they rather have Britney come out with ****** harassment allegations now!? I think not because I bet there would be a dozen of girls these creeps probably touched or did un consensual things with... so if anyone is going to call Britney racist over this y’all stupid AF!!! Also, she never said what he said, that’s what he imagined she said with his fragile and hurt masculinity after a girl didn’t want to be groped by him... ANYWAY!!! 

Edited by Otaner
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Britney got a very insensitive question in the first place. She was asked to say something about "Latino hombres"? - I mean, if we ever get questions like that, we always end up making use of stereotypes anyway since we can't give a profound and balanced answer to the question of defining and making a comment on a million, billion individuals.

I mean, Britney got asked if she liked British men back in 2016 and she answered that their accent were ****. No one was complaining about her back then. 

People should give her a rest - there's nothing racist about Britney. 

She sometimes give dumb yet appropriate answers to dumb and inappropriate questions. 

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, Korb said:

We Spanish people can appreciate a joke and she was clearly JUST joking. Nobody cares. Stop perpetuating outrage and cancel culture over the smallest, most insignificant things. 

WHo cares what ******* article was written? Brit doesn't have a hateful bone in her body.:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

She was 32 at the time, that is the same age as me now...I would never say anything like that. Maybe it’s her up bringing or lack of education but these comments are not ok. Her comments about LGBTQ+ are not ok either. I don’t care if she’s Britney Spears, y’all would be all over another star if they said something like that.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mainshow said:

Britney got a very insensitive question in the first place. She was asked to say something about "Latino hombres"? - I mean, if we ever get questions like that, we always end up making use of stereotypes anyway since we can't give a profound and balanced answer to the question of defining and making a comment on a million, billion individuals.

I mean, Britney got asked if she liked British men back in 2016 and she answered that their accent were ****. No one was complaining about her back then. 

She sometimes give dumb yet appropriate answers to dumb and inappropriate questions. 

No, she was asked what her favorite part of Latino culture is.

3 minutes ago, Mainshow said:

I agree. Everyone who will talk about Brazil only talks about ***, carnival and football, this is boring but what are we going to do? I don't know how to talk about all countries just about what is sold in the media.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Halseyfan said:

No, she was asked what her favorite part of Latino culture is.

Still a very insensitive question. 

Imagine if she had replied by saying "Tacos" - degrading a diverse culture of a whole continent and beyond to a single dish. One can just lose when getting such questions. 

What is Latino culture anyway? Mexican? Argentine? Cuban? - Pretty sure there are many different cultures within single countries, regions as well. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, nanabs said:

At which point did she say anything about Brazil? She didnt even mention the name of the country? She was cussing at production people for keeping the fans waiting and bored. If anything, she was showing love towards her brazilian fans. Why are you lying though? You seem like a hater more than a fan 

• Love 4