Ying Yang Twins talk **** about Britney

SLV4U

1 minute ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Don’t wish me luck, I have it already, I wish you luck cause you don’t seem to be in a good state of mind. Sorry about your mum. Example goes for a daughter if you ever have one, or a sister, or a female friend, I hope you stand up for her instead of calling her rude and ignorant. There is no selective hearing here, you said those things and you’re now realising how pathetic they sounded.

Again πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

1 minute ago, TakeYourHand said:

Again πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

You said good night three posts ago, I guess you’re trying to find the words to say you were wrong in saying Britney was rude and ignorant for not letting that man touch her body...

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Halseyfan said:

I don’t know why some Britney fansΒ put her above everyone else, like she can’t do any wrong that they can’t even admit that she’s said many bigoted comments over the years, Britney Spears is not a sociallyΒ conscious person at all. I like her music but honestly hate this part of Britney.Β 

No offense but you kind of come off as ignorant. Like you don't know what you're talking aboutΒ  and just jump on bandwagons.Β 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, lappyhunt1024 said:

No offense but you kind of come off as ignorant. Like you don't know what you're talking aboutΒ  and just jump on bandwagons.Β 

Lol really? So me saying Britney was wrong for her past comments on race and sexualityΒ is ignorant? Well I’ve heard it all.Β 

Are they for real?Β 

Perhaps it’s because I Got That Boom Boom is a rubbish song and she wanted to go with better singles. Why do they have to bring race into it? Britney’sΒ nothing but sweet they obviously have a chip on their shoulders. At her most vulnerable time we don’t need irrelevant trash like them talking smack about her. How does she deserve everything she getsΒ because she decided not to go with that song. That’s so disgusting and unreasonable

• Love 2

I’ve tried stressing this to soooo many people in the past.Β 
Every single person is within his or her own right to say no. Doesn’t matter if they are famous, rich, or neither of those. Saying no doesn’t make you racist. We need to stop flinging that word around so carelessly. I have always and will always stand up for justice and equality, but that also means respecting our rights as individuals to have preferences andΒ self-worth, and still be consideredΒ a good person or at least be given the benefit of the doubt.Β 

She was absolutely right to say no if that was the case.

Β 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Β 

U know what it is? White savior complex and I’m seeing so much of it these days

trying to speak out for other minorities when they really have no say in what’s offensive and what’s not

sure PLEASE stand up for racism and uplift someone u see get racial comments but stop coming and making every little thing a racial thing and trying to speak for other minorities for such minor things like thisΒ 

the only offensive thing she said in that video was that piece of me was the hardest show she’s done:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

(and yes she couldn’t not said that Latino boy comment but that doesn’t automatically turn her into a full blown bigot)

Well I’m done trying to explain my point of view,Β but I do agree with you on the POM comment. Race issue aside, I am part of Β LGBTQ+ community, not that you have to be part of a minority group to call out injustice.Β 

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

Well I’m done trying to explain my point of view,Β but I do agree with you on the POM comment. Race issue aside, I am part of Β LGBTQ+ community, not that you have to be part of a minority group to call out injustice.Β 

Exactly. The problem is there’s two problems here,Β wereΒ all disagreeing on two separate points of view. I know where you stand though and im with you even if it comes across as mean. Not the case.

1 hour ago, myonlywish said:

What did the Ying Yang Twins say in the interview? It's interesting how this thread has been covering issues about racism, s*xism, and cancel culture... I do love the song "(I Got That) Boom Boom," but I'm curious to know what they said (the video seems to be removed)

I updated the original post with a new link. They had a short clip posted & then replaced it with the full interview. I deserve epic brownie points for finding where the part about Britney is in the full video - I think I lost brain cells trying to find it. πŸ˜‚

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Halseyfan said:

Exactly. She can’t speak Spanish and instead just spoke gibrish it was insensitive especially after she just made the Latino boys comment seconds before that. I remember many major publications calling herΒ out right after thatΒ interview even the international business times had a article titled Britney Spears Racist?Β 

Im not defending Britney bc I know she have sounded quite ignorant in the past about gays but imo what she said in this interview is not as bad as what she said about gays in the past and this comes from a latin straight girl. What she said about latin men looking bad guys to her dad is a bad stereotype yes, but I think she said that bc its probably how her ignorant dad always thought about them anyway. In the end she had a thing for bad boys in the past (Colin Farrell and Kevin) and hooked up with Mario Lopez. There are a lot of people that make fun of what a language/accent sounds to them. Im not saying is right or that Id do it myself, but Ive seen people doing this to French, Italian (even some characters on Friends did that), to British accent and so on. I speak portuguese and If Britney pretended to say a word in portuguese like she did with Spanish, Id not care lolΒ 

I think the way Justin tried to imitate Rihannas mom was quite ignorant thoΒ Β 

But I dont think Britney was trying to make fun of the spanish language but only to be quite funny about the fact she cant speak and this is how she thinks it sounds. Of course these are my two cents on the video.Β 

I normally don't defend celebs just because I like them. You never know who is what sometimes, but I think, in this case, there is enough evidence to say Britney is NOT a Racist. Actually, how entitled of these guys to think a woman who is not into their di... is a racist. Chauvinistic much?Β 

Now, if Britney hasn't been perfect or has not approached LGBT or other issues perfectly, let's remember she grew upΒ  in an extremely ignorant family and her education was really limited, since she was pimped by momma Lynne in beauty and talent competitions. Still, I can't think of a specific time when she said something wrong that could be taken negatively. I remember the "trust the president" but that was not racist, just stupid.Β 

Also, when she was at her peak, mny things were different, people were less aware of some issues.

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Otaner said:

She was dating KFed during this... so like she didn’t want to be a loosy goose ... I mean I thought we were all

about female empowerment and the ME too movement.. would they rather have Britney come out with ****** harassmentΒ allegations now!? I think not because I bet there would be a dozen of girls these creeps probably touched or did un consensual things with... so if anyone is going to call Britney racist over this y’all stupid AF!!! Also, she never said what he said, that’s what he imagined she said with his fragile and hurt masculinity after a girl didn’t want to be groped by him... ANYWAY!!!Β 

Actually in the end of 2003 she was hooking up with Columbus Short. She started dating Ktrash like 6 months after that.Β