Ying Yang Twins talk **** about Britney

SLV4U

58 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I don’t think Britney’s racist, maybe just slightly ignorant with that topic. At the end of the day, that was his experience with her and no one can take away his point of view. Highly doubt this was a race issue. Probably just Britney being a little rude which I’m not applauding her for but the girl has a pretty great reputation for being one of Hollywood’s least problematic star so it’s not surprising she had a bad day behind doors or *****y moment. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I don’t know why some Britney fans put her above everyone else, like she can’t do any wrong that they can’t even admit that she’s said many bigoted comments over the years, Britney Spears is not a socially conscious person at all. I like her music but honestly hate this part of Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I don’t think Britney’s racist Mayb a product of her time So she could of said stupid stuff at one point..we all have said or done stupid stuff except we’re not recorded 24/7 .. let’s be real no one is perfect .. and that’s ok! 

now if he wanted to put his d on her or something yeah I’d b like get away from me too.  But Mayb He took it differently idk bc none of us we’re there to really know how it happened. We’re all just speculating..  But tbh we shouldn’t b personally attacking anybody On here for voicing their opinions. 

Let’s b civil 🌈❤️

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, agentprovocate1 said:

exactly 1 and the scandal at the Brazilian festival where she forgot that the mic was on and talked bad about this country! sorry but without fame Britney would live in a trailer park! so you all have  a seat

What? I think she was complaining about the production people that kept fans/audience waiting without nothing to look while she didnt come back? She cursed and complained bc they were taking too long to do things and she didnt want people waiting there with nothing to see between one act and other (while she was changing her outfits). I seriously dont remember Britney talking bad of Brazil as a country in 2001 RIR.

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, agentprovocate1 said:

exactly 1 and the scandal at the Brazilian festival where she forgot that the mic was on and talked bad about this country! sorry but without fame Britney would live in a trailer park! so you all have  a seat

Literally get out tbh. I've seen a lot of brazilian "fans" saying this yet yall NEVER came out with an actual proof to this :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Halseyfan said:

They were definitely not unnecessary on Boom boom without them that song would have sucked. Plus she may not be out right racist or publicly racist, but she still may have some internalized racism from her upbringing in the south, I see it like the gay problem with her, she uses them for image but talks about them in stereotypes. She wanted urban, so she saw Yin yang twins as urban. Honestly though I believe it. Just some of her quotes, she’s never been sensitive when it comes to race and the LGBT+ community...her comment about always loving Latinos because they are like bad boys that her father wouldn’t let her go out with and gay guys being somewhat like girls. She also played a runaway slave on SNL with a “black accent”and black*face, how she thought that was ok is beyond me. She also mocked the Spanish language in a interview. I’m honestly shocked cancel culture hasn’t gotten to her yet. She’s given them so much racist and homophobic material over the years. Down vote me all you want but it says more about you.

When did she mock the spanish language? Which interview?

3 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Literally get out tbh. I've seen a lot of brazilian "fans" saying this yet yall NEVER came out with an actual proof to this :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

I think the person was talking about this video here. I do think Napster leaked back then and was a huge thing bc Britney was cursing and she still had a good girl image at the time. Apart for the word ******** that glady she stopped using after the Britney era I think, she was complaining about the fact people were waiting there without nothing to see while she was changing her outfits, she never talked **** about Brazil, Idk where that person heard that. 

9 minutes ago, Bundy said:

What? I think she was complaining about the production people that kept fans/audience waiting without nothing to look while she didnt come back? She cursed and complained bc they were taking too long to do things and she didnt want people waiting there with nothing to see between one act and other (while she was changing her outfits). I seriously dont remember Britney talking bad of Brazil as a country in 2001 RIR.

9 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Britney Spears, racist? Well, I don't think so.
Actions speak volumes, people:

That said, I always felt she was somehow unconfortable around these twins... Everytime they got close to her, she managed to quickly distance herself. 
It's odd that after two TV performances, she didn't ask them to join her in some tour concert, specially the televisioned one from Miami. Perhaps she liked their sound, but personally didn't want to be around them, once she met 'em.

And at the Rock in Rio concert back in 01 she was angry with production/crew for (IF I'm not mistaken) NOT playing one of the interludes during one of her longest breaks for costume change during the concert. It had nothing to do with the public, and no one in the audience understood it. Maybe it was only heard in the live broadcast in the radio/TV (which came directly from soundboard), not the speakers in the arena.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Don Philip already did that same crybaby scene for his 1 minute of fame by coming back 45 years later saying Britney's a bad person.

Sorry YingYangflops someone already did what you're trying to do now, and that, my dear boys, is basicly what your career is all about !! 

:flop_britney_candies::flop_britney_candies::flop_britney_candies::flop_britney_candies::flop_britney_candies::flop_britney_candies::flop_britney_candies::flop_britney_candies::flop_britney_candies:

Bye !

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
2 minutes ago, Lurker93 said:

And at the Rock in Rio concert back in 01 she was angry with production/crew for (IF I'm not mistaken) NOT playing one of the interludes during one of her longest breaks for costume change during the concert. It had nothing to do with the public, and no one in the audience understood it. Maybe it was only heard in the live broadcast in the radio/TV (which came directly from soundboard), not the speakers in the arena.

I think it was exactly that. These are the stories I hear in my country.

8 minutes ago, nanabs said:

I just posted this audio above ur post lol

Still i dont see how she was talking **** about Brazil, she was complaining about the production people that kept people in the audience waiting without nothing to look at while she was changing outfits, this doesnt have anything to do with Brazil as a country or its people. She was mad about the production of the show, it even shows she didnt want her fans/people to wait for her standing there without nothing to do/see while she didnt come back lol 

10 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I think the person was talking about this video here. I do think Napster leaked back then and was a huge thing bc Britney was cursing and she still had a good girl image at the time. Apart for the word ******** that glady she stopped using after the Britney era I think, she was complaining about the fact people were waiting there without nothing to see while she was changing her outfits, she never talked **** about Brazil, Idk where that person heard that. 

She really throws around the word ******** a lot. Ok exhale censors it but ******ed is the word. Jeez re*tard*ed

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

2013 around the same time she made the Latino boys comment, she was wearing a white turtleneck top/dress.

Do u remember If it was in the same interview?