Ying Yang Twins talk **** about Britney

SLV4U

19 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

At which point did she say anything about Brazil? She didnt even mention the name of the country? She was cussing at production people for keeping the fans waiting and bored. If anything, she was showing love towards her brazilian fans. Why are you lying though? You seem like a hater more than a fan 

You are mistaking me for another user. I don't think she spoke **** about Brazil. I agree that it was about production. I only mentioned you to show the video.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Korb said:

We Spanish people can appreciate a joke and she was clearly JUST joking. Nobody cares. Stop perpetuating outrage and cancel culture over the smallest, most insignificant things. 

WHo cares what ******* article was written? Brit doesn't have a hateful bone in her body.:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Omg you dragged that rat with class. I felt very tempted to, but I didn’t find him/her/it even worth it you know... it gets like that sometimes.

Britney said NO to their ugly arse😍

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

I don’t know why some Britney fans put her above everyone else, like she can’t do any wrong that they can’t even admit that she’s said many bigoted comments over the years, Britney Spears not a social conscious person at all. I like her music but honestly hate this part of Britney. 

Yeah I agree. Some people do stuff from a hateful place and I don’t believe she’s coming from that point of view. I just think she’s slightly ignorant sometimes and that doesn’t mean I’m not a Britney fan lol. I care about all races, sexualities, ect. I just don’t get it because when Camilla gets called a racist from a comment she made when she was 15 everyone is on board but when it comes to Britney using slurs like r e t a r d  the people pointing it out are the “problem”.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, myonlywish said:

What did the Ying Yang Twins say in the interview? It's interesting how this thread has been covering issues about racism, s*xism, and cancel culture... I do love the song "(I Got That) Boom Boom," but I'm curious to know what they said (the video seems to be removed)

There is that on page 2: "please can someone write what they said? i can’t understand a word, English is not my first language" and the answer: "They tried humping on Britney (bring their little d i c k behing her as.s basically) and she said NO (and Im happy she did)."

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ShatteredBoy said:

The only one with a problem here is yourself and it’s clear by looking at your posts. Glad someone had the patience and time to drag you left and right. Now seek help psychopath.

I down voted your posts because you a bullying other users on here, you need a attitude check. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Naivety 🤷🏽‍♂️

Nope. Naivety is your issue. A man tried humping a woman without her permission and this is what you had to say. You’re a psychopath and so is @Halseyfan

5 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

At the end of the day, that was his experience with her and no one can take away his point of view. Highly doubt this was a race issue. Probably just Britney being a little rude which I’m not applauding her for

2 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

I down voted your posts because you a bullying other users on here, you need a attitude check. 

No one bullied anyone, you came in here making up lies and got dragged on the thread like the rat you are.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Nope. Naivety is your issue. A man tried humping a woman without her permission and this is what you had to say. You’re a psychopath and so is @Halseyfan

No one bullied anyone, you came in here making up lies and got dragged on the thread like the rat you are.

And you have selective hearing. That’s your problem. No arguing with crazy. Have a wonderful night. 

21 minutes ago, myonlywish said:

What did the Ying Yang Twins say in the interview? It's interesting how this thread has been covering issues about racism, s*xism, and cancel culture... I do love the song "(I Got That) Boom Boom," but I'm curious to know what they said (the video seems to be removed)

He tried rubbing his body on hers which is disgusting and she made a move (I think with her hands) for him to move away, some people are trying to make this a race issue, but they are psychopaths because only a psychopath would get angry at a women for stopping a random (and ugly) man from touching her body with his small d i c k.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
Just now, TakeYourHand said:

And you have selective hearing. That’s your problem. No arguing with crazy. Have a wonderful night. 

Sweetie you literally said that Britney was rude and you do not applaud her for not letting a man trying to touch a her without her permission. That’s highly problematic and toxic, I hope no one ever tries to touch your mother like that and I hope you don’t think shes being rude and ignorant for standing up for herself. Good night.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

He tried rubbing his body on hers which is disgusting and she made a move (I think with her hands) for him to move away, some people are trying to make this a race issue, but they are psychopaths because only a psychopath would get angry at a women for stopping a random (and ugly) man from touching her body with his small d i c k.

Now I agree with  you  about a man putting hisself on her without permission, but the ugly & small D is so uncall for. Two wrongs don’t make a right. Are you saying if he was cute & had a big D it would have been ok? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Sweetie you literally said that Britney was rude and you do not applaud her for not letting a man trying to touch a her without her permission. That’s highly problematic and toxic, I hope no one ever tries to touch your mother like that and I hope you don’t think shes being rude and ignorant for standing up for herself. Good night.

First off my mother is dead . Again you have selective hearing and cant identify a problem for what it is. I wish you luck.

1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Now I agree with  you  about a man putting hisself on her without permission, but the ugly & small D is so uncall for. Two wrongs don’t make a right. Are you saying if he was cute & had a big D it would have been ok? 

Nope, I’m not saying that, those were just extra details. The point here is that she for once managed to stand up for herself and there are people in here saying she was wrong, those are the ones that you need to worry about.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, TakeYourHand said:

First off my mother is dead . Again you have selective hearing and cant identify a problem for what it is. I wish you luck.

Don’t wish me luck, I have it already, I wish you luck cause you don’t seem to be in a good state of mind. Sorry about your mum. Example goes for a daughter if you ever have one, or a sister, or a female friend, I hope you stand up for her instead of calling her rude and ignorant. There is no selective hearing here, you said those things and you’re now realising how pathetic they sounded.

• Love 3