Someone who worked with Britney during Circus era speaks: "There has still yet to be one news article to uncover the actual truth behind it... yet."

jokobish

30 minutes ago, Busybee said:

He lost me at jaime lynn. Are they paying these people? The whole keep it in the family bit is getting old. 

Why is it so hard to have a respected third party who has zero to gain from her handle her affairs? Like I legitimately want to know why? 

Who is going to think that her sister does not act according to the benefits of Britney ?.How this family is acting is very unusual.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Oops... said:

I agree! Plus around the time of the 5150 I remember reading/hearing that all of her **** tests were negative...wish I could find the article

Her **** tests  were only publicised after she shaved her head and her child support hearings  had to do court appointed **** tests. Before that the judge in her custody case called her a 'habitual and frequent substance user', all other things in that case were sealed.

There was also a story about her leaving chateau marmont to pick up a brown parcel. 

People here love to quote Osama but even he says Brit was using ****.

Lynne has declined to comment before on whether ***** were involved.

Look, any young celeb gets their fingers burned with ***** at some point, but she went into the bad end.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Who is going to think that her sister does not act according to the benefits of Britney ?.How this family is acting is very unusual.

Thats the problem though no one is questioning her family and thats why this has gone on as long as it has. There is zero excuse for the courts to not see this as a conflict of interest. Especially at this point.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Thats the problem though no one is questioning her family and thats why this has gone on as long as it has. There is zero excuse for the courts to not see this as a conflict of interest. Especially at this point.

I agree, I mean people like this person ... how are they going to think that her sister or family is not going to act according to her benefits? I am almost sure that they to the people behind the scenes, sell this narrative.

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

What judge? The corrupt judge ...her tests were all negative.Her shaved hair has nothing to do with *****, there is no more reliable test than blood or urine tests.

Chateau Marmont is when Marlon Wayans supposedly drugged her?.That night?.

Kevin Federline is a habitual **** user and has custody of their children and the approval of Lynne and the entire Spears family.

Are you mentioning Brenda? She wasn't the family court judge. Don't forget CPS were involved. Not true, blood and urine only go back days but hair goes back months.

Kevin has had the same vetting as Britney and here we are. 

5 hours ago, JustWendy said:

To be honest, I've always thought is something like schizophrenia.. and that she was really out of it in 2007-2008 as we all saw. Add to that the **** cocktail that osama lutfi fed her. I don't know about ****, but she did marry for 48 hrs that Jason guy... :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

But even people with schizophrenia aren't put in conservatorships most of the time nor are  they deemed "impaired".

She's come a long way tho! She's a fighter. And her dad a leech.

I hope I'm wrong, Britney! Wendy Williams Crying GIFs | Tenor

#freebritney 

Honestly I thought so too, that or schizoaffective disorder. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It would be funny If JL asked this random guy to defend her, like Scam does with Maxi the makeup artist.

26 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I think its important to point out as well im noticing a pattern how people are speaking out right before her court dates. 

Yes, and It seems to me these sources are speaking out to side with specific people. Not so much worry for Britney's case, but more about cleaning someone reputation.

• Love 2
  • Like 6

adderall? suicide? idk whatever the truth is it appears she's better. If she does get out of it she is still going to need a team, and I can believe her Sister is on her side. idk whoever is tweeting but I think what he said was interesting kinda like he wants other people who have worked with her to come forward... It is Crazy to think that my favorite pop star is basically being held captive at times.

2 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

adderall? suicide? idk whatever the truth is it appears she's better. If she does get out of it she is still going to need a team, and I can believe her Sister is on her side. idk whoever is tweeting but I think what he said was interesting kinda like he wants other people who have worked with her to come forward... It is Crazy to think that my favorite pop star is basically being held captive at times.

It’s not adderall lol that is not “unflattering light” it’s something much more stigmatized, it could be suicide, mental illness, hard ***** such as **** but this is not all over adderall. The public already knows she took adderall.  Although calling any mental illness or suicide “unflattering” is horrible stigmatizing terminology.

• Like 1

So this is just the thought that kept popping into my head while reading his tweets and reading through this thread. It’s entirely possible that when he says the reason for the c-ship “isn’t flattering” for her, he may just be talking for a place of internalized stigma. He may just be talking about a suicide attempt, a stigmatized disorder, etc, he might not be referring to her doing any kind of awful thing. Even if she did do something bad, it doesn’t warrant a conservatorship for 12 years. Maybe her handlers led her to believe she did something horrible. In FTR she talks about how even when you’re in jail you know there’s a time when you’ll be free, maybe she feels like the c-ship is her endless jail sentence for whatever she did, even if all she did was have a breakdown.

Sorry for how ramble-y this is, I hope it came across at least a little coherent lol. 

• Like 5