Someone who worked with Britney during Circus era speaks: "There has still yet to be one news article to uncover the actual truth behind it... yet."

jokobish

3 hours ago, jokobish said:

go through his profile... he says the real reason Britney is in the cship isn’t a flattering one for her , but it certainly doesn’t mean she deserves this... wonder what that means 

Someone close to me and people I wrote with at the Internet told me that Britney has done very worse things. And that should better not come to the public.I always thought the C-ship was to protect Britney from evil people.Then it turned out that she was traped and they spoof us. But what if they tried to save her? When you are under c-ship you don't´ have to make a statement at court or not? But because these people are greedy the use it against Britney. And she can´t get out of it or we would know the truth. But when I´m right, why Britney is ok with the movement to free her?

Who is this guy? According to his resume on his website he managed britneyspears.com - is that it? Yet in one of his most recent tweets he says he managed her career. Uhmmm. :searching_looking:

And the vast majority of his tweets have had no likes or retweets what-so-ever (excluding the recent Britney ones).

Don't give him any more attention. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 6

Yeah I never really voiced that on here bc I don’t want to get attacked, but I agree with this. I think she had a **** problem and I think the after effects have affected her a lot. 

Brain damaged  ? Sis she would need to be a vegetable for cship to be granted. And she certainly seemed normal in 2008. Have you not watched FTR alone ? Where she sounded and looked more than normal. Britneys odd behavior started in 2010 when she was forced into yet another psych stay.

• Love 6

Yeah I never really voiced that on here bc I don’t want to get attacked, but I agree with this. I think she had a **** problem and I think the after effects have affected her a lot. 

Brain damaged  ? Sis she would need to be a vegetable for cship to be granted. And she certainly seemed normal in 2008. Have you not watched FTR alone ? Where she sounded and looked more than normal. Britneys odd behavior started in 2010 when she was forced into yet another psych stay.

• Love 5