Someone who worked with Britney during Circus era speaks: "There has still yet to be one news article to uncover the actual truth behind it... yet."

jokobish

8 hours ago, CarelessDiva said:

It's because she was addicted to *****. It's so obvious. Her dad has hinted, people have talked about her being addicted to ****, its quite possible she od and has had brain damage done. Anyone with a brain knows this conservatorship has been about keeping her away from *****. 

Lou Taylor give us a break. For Gods sake what that **** are you saying ?!?! 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Someone close to me and people I wrote with at the Internet told me that Britney has done very worse things. And that should better not come to the public.I always thought the C-ship was to protect Britney from evil people.Then it turned out that she was traped and they spoof us. But what if they tried to save her? When you are under c-ship you don't´ have to make a statement at court or not? But because these people are greedy the use it against Britney. And she can´t get out of it or we would know the truth. But when I´m right, why Britney is ok with the movement to free her?

You don’t know anything honey...

and if you do: just grow up and drop it here....

• Love 1
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, Buffybot said:

More like keeping her away of her own money.

**** addiction can't be used for c-ship. People can deal with this problem without major consequences like... Strip someone rights.

Robert Downey Jr., Drew Barrymore, Brad Pitt, Gaga, Ben Affleck... Some celebs with severe addictions and no c-ship for any of them.

I agree! Plus around the time of the 5150 I remember reading/hearing that all of her **** tests were negative...wish I could find the article

• Like 5