Someone who worked with Britney during Circus era speaks: "There has still yet to be one news article to uncover the actual truth behind it... yet."

jokobish

36 minutes ago, Nickey said:

It's going to come to public anyway. So what is the truth? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

True!But she could loose a lot of fans with that a lot of money.And her good name were dirty. Everyone think she is an angel and the best person on earth.For me, it is enough that she knows it was wrong and that she is never did anything again. I don´t think I will leave her. Who is free from sin throws the first stone. We will see if I´m right or what else is behind this. The truth comes out soon. I think this year until summer of 2021.

• Like 8
9 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Brain damaged  ? Sis she would need to be a vegetable for cship to be granted. And she certainly seemed normal in 2008. Have you not watched FTR alone ? Where she sounded and looked more than normal. Britneys odd behavior started in 2010 when she was forced into yet another psych stay.

The guy is full of ****, just ignore him :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
40 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

True!But she could loose a lot of fans with that a lot of money.And her good name were dirty. Everyone think she is an angel and the best person on earth.For me, it is enough that she knows it was wrong and that she is never did anything again. I don´t think I will leave her. Who is free from sin throws the first stone. We will see if I´m right or what else is behind this. The truth comes out soon. I think this year until summer of 2021.

So, you say that you know what terrible think she has done and your text are so dramatic but you won't tell us anyway.. Why would you tease us then?? Are we a joke to you?:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

So, you say that you know what terrible think she has done and your text are so dramatic but you won't tell us anyway.. Why would you tease us then?? Are we a joke to you?:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I'm having kinda same thoughts but I don't want to put pressure on our friend, who is also a Godney fan. But. What about my meltdown, will it get any better? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Will I get help? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 

merry christmas? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2

To be honest, I've always thought is something like schizophrenia.. and that she was really out of it in 2007-2008 as we all saw. Add to that the **** cocktail that osama lutfi fed her. I don't know about ****, but she did marry for 48 hrs that Jason guy... :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

But even people with schizophrenia aren't put in conservatorships most of the time nor are  they deemed "impaired".

She's come a long way tho! She's a fighter. And her dad a leech.

I hope I'm wrong, Britney! Wendy Williams Crying GIFs | Tenor

#freebritney 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

She has made mistakes and will continue to make them, but that way of moving forward,? To protect?, To help? It is not at all!!.If someone hurts her because they don't report them publicly and in court?.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

thing is, not even suicide attempt is enough to grant a conservatorship, just look at how many celebrities have tried so (plus that didn't appear on Jamie's petition)

and the conservatorship didn't happen after the first 5150 (when she locked herself in the bathroom). She was released before the 72hrs period, because they didn't find anything wrong with her. This is the time when they started planning the conservatorship. By the end of January, they somehow convinced her to enter another 5150 hold after the previous day she had been driving around with Sam Lutfi (there's videos of it). It's during this second hold, that also didn't find anything wrong that we know of, that Jamie files the petition, asking the judge not to notify Britney, and by the time she was out of the hold she was already under the conservatorship. A few days later she went back to a dance studio accompanied by Brett. Pretty strange for someone who has been placed under a conservatorship because her life depended on it, if you ask me :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Exactly!. But to be fair it is true that there was a time when the police sent people who attempted suicide to 5150 and received their therapy and treatment if necessary until the doctor discharged them but they never, never put them on under conservatorship and  would never take away their rights.

6 hours ago, CarelessDiva said:

It's because she was addicted to *****. It's so obvious. Her dad has hinted, people have talked about her being addicted to ****, its quite possible she od and has had brain damage done. Anyone with a brain knows this conservatorship has been about keeping her away from *****. 

Her father never said that she had a **** problem, he said that she had mental problems.In Hollywood, there are thousands of addicted people including her PR aka Jeff.

In this industry, celebrities and artists have thousands of problems and their corresponding teams do their job perfectly, on a personal level, mental level, public level, and professional level.
Why with Britney, this doesn't happen?.

6 hours ago, sanpedro said:

I’m thinking she tried comitting suicide at best... have you seen any news article saying that? It has to be that.

She tried to commit suicide in 2002/03 but it didn't happen because Wade Robson and a bodyguard named MO helped her ( I heard it in that time, it was rumored a lot,  I've said this several times but no one pays attention to her because the person who helped her, they hates it). Of course, At that time her team did not help her and of course her team and family have not helped her in all this time because conservatorship is not the answer.
What happened is the excuse of control, possession, conservatorship and of course, this was the same narrative in 2008 (with the conservatorship excuse) and you do realize that her father, her team, hints at this narrative currently.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
22 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

It's purely speculation that she was placed under the conservatorship for another reason. I don't know why people are discussing it as fact without a valid source, and please don't say this guy who most people have never even heard of is the source.

I also find it really disturbing that people are flippantly discussing the fact that she may have attempted suicide on more than one occasion. Again, nothing but speculation. 

How about sticking to the facts that we know at present about the conservatorship.

I don’t think he’s lying about there being another reason, I think there may have been one. You’re free to not believe it tho!