Britney Spears records new video teasing mysterious "Project Rose"

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but what is the mystery everybody keep talking about, she's literally saying the project are the million pictures she took with those flowers :orangu:

it literally says in the text "Project rose 🌹  🌹  🌹  is a personal photo project"

I even edited the title saying photo project :gloria:

• Like 1

Lets not forget that Rose was teased when she was recording Glory, maybe it was a song she wrote for the album but didnt make the cut (or was blocked by team con). What if she's been composing an entire record around the song all this time? As long as she has a pen and a piece of paper nothing would stop her to be creative. If its just the pictures thats also good, she looks stunning and so natural. Keep' em coming Queen :mhm:

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

Have to say I think Britney is smarter than that explanation, artistically. I think there is a deeper meaning for her. 

I mean, this is the ***** that wrote Rebellion, Mona Lisa, and Everytime, after all. She has been a rebel her whole life.

rose flower GIF

oh no, the project itself must have a meaning for her, what I'm talking about is people trying to figure out if it's a new album, B10, or something else related to her singing career, when she's specifically saying that it's a personal picture project, and that the millions of pictures with the same attire and flower crown are part of it.

• Love 2