Britney Spears records new video teasing mysterious "Project Rose"

To me this "project" is only an excuse to post old content over and over again.

And yes this voice sounds the same when she's extremely nervous, not to mention the fact she acts like it's an obligation to tell the pictures aren't that old, or about the clothes. Someone (we know who by now) keeps feeding her with certain informations and insecurities.

Funny how her videos are still so weird even tho her dad threats to use this to prove she needs help. Brit knows about that already or the "someone" conveniently didn't tell her? :receipts2:

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

but what is the mystery everybody keep talking about, she's literally saying the project are the million pictures she took with those flowers :orangu:

it literally says in the text "Project rose 🌹  🌹  🌹  is a personal photo project"

Why do you always make me feel dumb all the time? :jl: of course the queen of being literal would be literal about something like this. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha 1

Project Rose is probably just...

- A photo gallery of selfies and her garden
- A video collage using the above
- A new clothing line of those tops (hence why she's wearing the same ones 17 times lol).. though I doubt this as that would benefit her team.
- Her escape plan (her #FreeBritney project from within)

It's most likely not (though I wish it is):
- A new album
- Unreleased tracks from Glory or past albums or new album

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I honestly feel like she's saying "I'm going to post a million more of these kinds of selfies and y'all will deal." :ricackle:

Same...also think she’s delusional, And this project might not be real, only in her mind. I mean nothing mean by this at all. Delusions are a symptom of some mental illnesses.