Britney Spears records new video teasing mysterious "Project Rose"

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

oh no, the project itself must have a meaning for her, what I'm talking about is people trying to figure out if it's a new album, B10, or something else related to her singing career, when she's specifically saying that it's a personal picture project, and that the millions of pictures with the same attire and flower crown are part of it.

Agree with you :mhm: It's not an album or money maker because... she's not working.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, WholeHawaii said:

Her voice sounds really shaky, like if she was nervous or something :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Maybe Lourdemort and Colon coerced her into recording this? Or am I reaching? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I personally feel the same vibe. If you notice a lot of her like "rushed" more spontaneous vids she's clarifying details that everyone grows suspicious about in this case it's "Oh I know I've worn the same shirt 17 times..etc"  "No more than a month old" but of course people will continue to think I'm reaching even though this woman's entire situation is abnormal and we don't even know a quarter of the truth yet. lol

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I personally feel the same vibe. If you notice a lot of her like "rushed" more spontaneous vids she's clarifying details that everyone grows suspicious about in this case it's "Oh I know I've worn the same shirt 17 times..etc"  "No more than a month old" but of course people will continue to think I'm reaching even though this woman's entire situation is abnormal and we don't even know a quarter of the truth yet. lol

Omg yes! She's also constantly looking to the side. Everything is off about this video.

• Like 6
36 minutes ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

Have to say I think Britney is smarter than that explanation, artistically. I think there is a deeper meaning for her. 

I mean, this is the ***** that wrote Rebellion, Mona Lisa, and Everytime, after all. She has been a rebel her whole life.

rose flower GIF

no it’s not it’s literally a ton of pictures with roses in her hair:orangu:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Gagabritxxx said:

I have a question? Why does she still use the baby voice... it’s like Paris Hilton she now uses her deep natural voice 

Exactly. Had she ever used that voice before she started uploading those Instagram videos? She sounds like she's parodying herself or like it's some kind of alter-ego of hers.  

• Like 3

I definitely think Project Rose is something bigger.

The coffee cup reader on Exhale said the number 10 is highly significant, she’s working on a big project, will come to fruition after the C ship is over, September is an important month and she has 2 very strong women by her side. 

My mind is swirling with Rose McGowan, these court cases, and potentially a new record.

Not to mention there were loads of rumours about a song called Rose that was cut from Glory 

• Love 6
  • Like 3