Britney Spears records new video teasing mysterious "Project Rose"

18 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

but what is the mystery everybody keep talking about, she's literally saying the project are the million pictures she took with those flowers :orangu:

it literally says in the text "Project rose 🌹  🌹  🌹  is a personal photo project"

NO IT'S NOT IT'S A FULL NEW STUDIO ALBUM TO BE DROPPED SOON FOLLOWED BY A WORLDWIDE TOUR RIGHT AFTER SHE'S FREED FROM THE C-SHIP WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! :howdareyou:

• Haha 4

First time posting here... I’m not sure if this has been said yet, but a quick google search of “Project Rose” will take you to websites about human trafficking. I’ve been heavily following the Free Britney movement as well as the exposing of Hollywood and the elites. I truly believe Britney was a victim through Disney and the rest of her career. Here’s a quote from the website. 

“Project ROSE is an anti-prostitution program operating under the guise of anti-trafficking, harming both *** workers and trafficking victims/survivors alike, and is driven by a misplaced moralistic crusade with little grounding in the realities of either *** work or *** trafficking”

• Love 4
2 hours ago, CircusSlave said:

First time posting here... I’m not sure if this has been said yet, but a quick google search of “Project Rose” will take you to websites about human trafficking. I’ve been heavily following the Free Britney movement as well as the exposing of Hollywood and the elites. I truly believe Britney was a victim through Disney and the rest of her career. Here’s a quote from the website. 

“Project ROSE is an anti-prostitution program operating under the guise of anti-trafficking, harming both *** workers and trafficking victims/survivors alike, and is driven by a misplaced moralistic crusade with little grounding in the realities of either *** work or *** trafficking”

Twice a year, more than 100 police officers spend two days rounding up *** workers through street sweeps and online stings. *** workers are handcuffed and taken to Bethany Bible Church. They are then assessed for eligibility to the “arrest-diversion” program. Anyone with previous arrests for prostitution or in possession of ***** at the time of arrest is ineligible. Eligible *** workers speak to a prosecutor who offers them the ultimatum of criminal charges and possible jail time or participation in a “rehabilitation” program run by Catholic Charities. They are denied the right to speak to a defense attorney.

This program is ostensibly designed to “rescue” victims/survivors of ****** exploitation, yet there is no form of victim identification at any point in the process. Rather than attempting to assess whether someone is being coerced, forced or defrauded into prostitution, they threaten the arrested person with prosecution. The reality of *** trafficking is that victims/survivors are often arrested many times without ever being identified as trafficked, and many have **** addictions – either the result of a coping mechanism or as a form of control employed by the traffickers. If *** trafficking victims/survivors do not meet the “perfect victim” criteria and are convicted, they will face mandatory minimum sentencing in Arizona’s particularly brutal prison system where they may experience violence, abuse and possibly death.

but to be fair, she originally called it "touch of ROSE 🌹"

Rose colors and their meanings

White Roses:
The white rose is associated with birth and is the symbol of virginity and innocence. It stands for chastity, perfection and reverence. White roses are traditionally associated with marriages and new beginnings.

In the West the white rose is the sign of the virgin and the red rose is the Goddess in her full ****** maturity. According to a Christian legend a bush of red roses turned white, when the Virgin Mary put her coat to dry on it. Another German legend has the red rose becoming white when washed by the tears of Mary Magdalene. Further credence to this legend is given by the fact that the old roses usually faded around July 20th, St. Mary Magdalene's day.

A Jewish folktale tells us that a maid of Bethlehem, Zillah, was beloved by one Hamuel. As she rejected his romantic advances he accused her of being a demoniac and she was condemned to be burnt. But the fire did not kill Zillah and white roses grew in its ashes, symbolizing innocence and purity.

Red roses:
Red roses are used to say "I love you," and are symbolic of unconditional love. They also stands for courage and respect. Red roses express deep feelings of love to a very special person and should therefore never be offered on a first date or to a person with whom one is not intimate.

Red & White striped roses:
Red and white striped roses or white Roses with red edges express unity and togetherness. A typical rose is "York and Lancaster" which commemorates the end of the Wars of Roses between the House of Lancaster (red rose) and the House of York (white rose). See: historic and symbolic roses.

Pink roses:
Pink symbolizes grace, sophistication and elegance. Pink roses are expressions of platonic love and friendship. The pink rose is often given as an expression of beginning love or admiration, as it has a gentler meaning than their red counterparts.

Yellow roses:
Yellow roses express jealousy and infidelity. They may also evoke a finishing love. According to the legend, the Prophet Mohammed, while away fighting a war, was tormented by the idea that his wife, Aisha, was being unfaithful. He asked the archangel Gabriel for help. Gabriel suggested that when he returned home Mohammed should ask his wife to drop whatever she was carrying into the water as a test. If she was faithful, it would stay the same colour and prove her unconditional love. Mohammed finally returned from his battle and Aisha rushed to greet him, carrying a huge bouquet of red roses. She was surprised when he commanded her to drop them into the river, but obeyed and the roses turned saffron yellow. Eventually, Mohammed forgave his favorite wife but, for some, the yellow rose remains a symbol of infidelity."

More recently, yellow roses have been associated with friendship, but this newer meaning was probably an invention by rose producers to promote this color, as no underlying legend or tale seems to corroborate this symbol. The original symbolic meaning being that of jealousy and infidelity be very carefull to whom you offer yellow roses as it may be interpreted as if you are saying: "I am not worthy"!

Lavander Roses:
Lavander and mauve roses are said to be close to the unatainable blue and therefore characterize mystery.

Blue and black not being true rose colors, their meanings are not typically associated with roses, but rather with other flower species.

Rose types and their meanings

The Musk Rose, says "you are charming".

The Multiflora rose pays tribute the purity of youth

The centifolia rose celebrates feminine grace.

The Burgundy Rose signifies simplicity and beauty.

The China Rose, grace or lasting beauty.

The Damask Rose, celebrates purity

The Tea rose is a token of gallantry and kindness

The English Rose affirms feelings not devoid of carnal desires

The Daily Rose, a smile.

The Dog Rose, pleasure mixed with pain.

A Faded Rose, beauty is fleeting.

The Japan Rose, beauty your sole attraction.

The Moss Rose, voluptuous love.

The Provence Rose, says "My heart is in flames".

Language of Flowers - Roses ^

Now i did that for you, i wanna see some good conspiracy theory about what "Project Rose" means :rihannayas:

• Leader
2 hours ago, CircusSlave said:

:omggg:

3 hours ago, CircusSlave said:

Unshook us 

14 hours ago, Halseyfan said:

Same...also think she’s delusional, And this project might not be real, only in her mind. I mean nothing mean by this at all. Delusions are a symptom of some mental illnesses.

I don't think she's that ill... 

She is trying to say she doesn't give a **** about what people say. But on the other side, if she really didn't care she wouldnt be posting these videos.

9 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

I don't think she's that ill... 

She is trying to say she doesn't give a **** about what people say. But on the other side, if she really didn't care she wouldnt be posting these videos.

Maybe you are right, I hope so...but there isn’t anything wrong with mental illness if she has one.