Britney Spears records new video teasing mysterious "Project Rose"

Just now, Watch Me Work It said:

wait who is Karen? 

and why is she playing a song that Britney wrote to Britney? 

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

She was the A&R for Glory. It stands for Artists and Repertoire, is the person in charge for picking the best songs/producers/talent for an album basically. 
timthumb.jpg

She's the one behind Brit.

GIVE US THE SONG KAREN :liar:

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
27 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

We have confirmation that she is refusing to work until her father is removed from the conservatorship, she has suggested a company to represent her and it has been backed by Lynn.

This will be decided very soon.

Do I think we should get our hopes up? nope, but we're allowed imagine!

You can dream all u want but think about it, if she’s been on strike all this time, why would she go record new music or do anything that could financially benefit her team, hell, she wasn’t even willing to make an appearance at that Zone thing, it just doesn’t makes sense that this is anything more than a personal picture project.

I just don’t wanna see anyone trashing Britney if this project doesn’t turn out to be what some of y’all are hoping it is, in case u haven’t noticed that tends to happen a lot and it’s not fair to her.

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

I saw the video one more time and it seems like she's looking all time if someone's coming
Like she rushes to film the video and upload it:typing:

I think this is reaching.

I post a lot of stories on my Instagram where I speak to the camera and I find myself looking to the side a lot...Mostly because I’m an introvert and I don’t like staring at myself and second this is normal behavior when you “think” or are looking for a word or thought, I don’t know how else to word it, but it’s true.

• Love 5
  • Like 4