Billy B said on Instagram Live that Britney reads BreatheHeavy

If this is true then Britney must be desperate to know what the outside world is saying about her, even though this forum is not necessarily representative of the real world. It also, yet again, highlights her insecurities. Britney needs to get off this forum, stop ready ig comments and dive deep into one-on- one therapy to address deep rooted emotional and psychological issues she has.

Whether it’s Exhale, social media, tabloids or blogs - even if you’re not Britney Spears- someone will ALWAYS have something negative to say about you. But there’s also constructive criticism which many people can’t handle that either because they still feel attacked because they can’t confront certain truths about something, someone or themselves.

Britney needs to continue working on HERSELF. This conservatorship has taken her from bad to worse when it comes to her confidence. It’s my hope & prayer that she can receive treatment and rehabilitate herself under the care of a therapist- which she can do WITHOUT be locked in a CONservatorship. Britney has a lot of growing up to do. Lesser restrictions & regaining her autonomy and freedom would help her tremendously!!🙏

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Maybe he's still talking about the X Factor days :yaknow:

Anyways, even if she read BH or the social media comments, how can she or he or anyone just focus on all the negative comments, when there's hundreds of thousands of accounts and comments that literally just live to worship Britney and every single one of her looks, on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.

Ugh yea MTE. 

However, I think from a psychological stand point, people (including me) tend to focus on the negative comments far more than the ones that show praise.

It's almost like a defense mechanism.

IMO, your brain perceives bad comments as a threat. A threat = danger to your life = how can I stay alive? Even though you won't die from a negative comment, your brain senses a threat and goes into default survival mode like it's being attacked and wants to keep you alive. Hope that makes sense. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Well let me not talk about Billy as a make up artist so Jordan doesnt jump on my mentions...

Regarding what he just said, he knows NOTHING lmaoo

So he’s saying she reads it, why and how would her (worst) make up artist from 2012 know that? Cause she read it back then? Just because he thinks she read it in 2012 doesn’t mean 8 years later she’s still here. Or let me guess she sent him a DM on insta? I call it bullsh!t.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, fays1 said:

How does he know what Jasons Alexander intentions are? Jason called Sam Gay and mocked him, then said he wants Britney back, then lied about talking to her, then said shes controlled by the illuminati satan and is cloned. We dont want people like that fighting for Britney.

Yeah that's the thing. Billy likes to speak on things he knows nothing about. You should have seen his whole monologue on dementia. I was begging for someone to take the mega horn away from him on the livestream. Jason Alexander has continuously shat on her current boyfriend of four years. That to me is enough to know he doesn't have her best interest at heart and is probably not in contact with her. For Billy to put his support behind that makes him lose credibility. Jason A. is just looking to be in the headlines. Billy B.? Probably same. Its sad to see people falling for it.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Sis u were a fetus in 2005 how do u know? :jackk:

Sis, in 2005 I wasn't even a thought. :gloria:

I remember because an Exhaler @'d the account and I clicked on it and it was joined in 2005 and there were comments that confirmed it was her left by other users. :lemmetellu:

I've never been able to find it since and I've heard from others that she had an account back then. :umomg:

This is BULLSH**. :weusay: Sounds like an attempt to muzzle opinions (especially against team B). She can't acces freely to her IG because everything she does is CONTROLLED, but you're telling me she's able to read exhale with all the things that going with her current situation? which means she also has an account here and might give informations in some way? 

+ Imagine her reading exhale with all the comments about her dancing, clothes, make up ect every time she posted a video. :katyclown:

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Slayer said:

He said to Jordan that she reads BreatheHeavy!

Still, it wouldn't be the first time

She allegedly had a guest account back in 2007 and we know for a fact she used to read BH's main page in late 2008 / 2009

I just wonder, if she does in fact currently browse the site, why would he blow her cover and put our girl in danger like that :fruit: