Billy B said on Instagram Live that Britney reads BreatheHeavy

billy-b-bh.jpg.41bfc96bece3b79a3746869dc6c274e6.jpg

So ... Billy B just had an insta live. He said we should stop being mean to Jason Alexander. That Jason had no bad motives. That he is also a man of flesh and blood. Billy thought we would end up hurting more than doing benefit and that in time they would withdraw from all of free britney if it did not stop.

He also said that Britney reads everything here on Breatheheavy .... I do not know if I believe that.

I can not figure out what I think about him? I do not really think he has said anything that benefits .....

But is he right? do we end up scaring everyone away who wants to speak out?

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

If i'm being honest if someone needs help and if you're able to help them, why would you not? 

Just because fans annoy you? please :ohwut: 

Britney's freedom is more important than hate you've received or are receiving. That shouldn't affect helping someone who would hugely benefit from people speaking out, in order to prevent any further conservatorship abuse.

I agree with you 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

If i'm being honest if someone needs help and if you're able to help them, why would you not? 

Just because fans annoy you? please :ohwut: 

Britney's freedom is more important than hate you've received or are receiving. That shouldn't affect helping someone who would hugely benefit from people speaking out, in order to prevent any further conservatorship abuse.

Same. If someone's right were being taken advanatge of I wouldn't second guess it. If I knew I had info that could help. With that being said I've never been in that position so I'm sure its easier said than done.

The part thats confusing to me is that he keeps referring to breathe heavy, and I dont understand why someone with his career would be so bothered by people who aren't the ones helping him pay his bills. I could see if his clientele was going after him because that is his livelihood. But seriously why is he so concerned by internet people. mariah carey diva GIF

Also jordan has stated that he's talked to him to clear the air to show we aren't all bad we don't all troll even though they are unavoidable. I didnt watch the live but for him to continuously bring up bh even after clearing the air with the creator its just weird. Like get over it already. 

I apprecaite him wanting to help but he has yet to say anything to contribute unless he is talking with lawyers in which case good for him but again why is he so concerned about what the internet is saying. If your gonna help thats amazing but stop seeking validation for doing the right thing because thats what your expected to do!

• Love 6
Just now, jokobish said:

Wtf.. she reads breathe heavy? Please. Now he’s starting to lose his credibility to me.. he said he was going to spill tea.. did he ever? Can someone let me know if he said anything we were unaware of

He didnt. He had not said anything we didnt already knew. I was on insta and Saw he had a live. It was all about we Should be nice to Jason! Or Else they would not keep speeking up. 

• Love 3