Billy B said on Instagram Live that Britney reads BreatheHeavy

24 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

of course is possible, i'm Beyoncé :janet:

Queen Bey! What made you think that releasing "The Flop" as a joint album for The Lion King was a good idea? Also, was it your personal choice to make the Lion King live action all about you and Nala or was it the director because he is a Beyoncé stan?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I think it’s very possible that Britney herself reads Exhale and I believe it. Back in ‘07 it was heavily rumored that she was talking with people here and having private voice chats with some. She wanted to see what her fans were up to how and people felt about everything that was going on. I wonder who she is. I bet it’s...  :bwink:   :riri:   :gimmemoar:   

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, s&m said:

I have one question! Why do you think Britney can not read exhale? 

2 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Wait. So. could that mean that someone on here is Actully Britney. that is Crazy if thats true
@JordanMiller is that Possible?

Yeah, right :nynod: her crazy handlers (a.k.a. team CONservatorship) would ever allow Britney to go on Exhale :nynod::tiffanynod:

She was stripped of 99% (if not 100%...) of her legal rights (and just any basic human rights), but they would allow her to read Exhale :tifflmao:

:mariahstare:

• Love 3