Billy B said on Instagram Live that Britney reads BreatheHeavy

I don't think that she has direct access to internet tbh. I don't bellieve it. Billy B your intensions may be good but I felt like you just want to be someone important.  I wish I was wrong. We need live stream from Britney for sure. We need to hear from her mouth. Otherwise I'm not buying any news. I don't know why she is out of touch that much with her fan base. I wish she treated us like Mariah Carey treating her fans these days. I don't blame Britney for that. Team C-ship manipulated Britney about her fan base.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

No it was joined in like 2005??? And there were comments left on her profile by others... it literally had almost that exact @ omg except I think there was no space in between her first and last name.

I heard it was called blue bird?? How do we know it was her??

Just now, MinakoS said:

This is BULLSH**. :weusay: Sounds like an attempt to muzzle opinions (especially against team B). She can't acces freely to her IG because everything she does is CONTROLLED, but you're telling me she's able to read exhale with all the things that going with her current situation? which means she also has an account here and might give informations in some way? 

+ Imagine her reading exhale with all the comments about her dancing, clothes, make up ect every time she posted a video. :katyclown:

Sounds like controlled opposition to me. There were actually a couple of people at that rally that showed up allegedly supporting #FreeBritney but when they were given the megaphone they started dragging the fanbase and everybody there...

I feel like more than one of those people are Team Con shills meant to make us look bad. Billy included. You think Britney at any point was allowed to connect with anyone while working on X factor? If Billy worked on a perfume shoot with her, scream and shout, and a whole season of X factor that meant that her TEAM approved of him. If they thought Britney was connecting with him on any level or disclosing anything he would've been switched out way earlier. I am sure this is just another gig for him.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Sounds like controlled opposition to me. There were actually a couple of people at that rally that showed up allegedly supporting #FreeBritney but when they were given the megaphone they started dragging the fanbase and everybody there...

I feel like more than one of those people are Team Con shills meant to make us look bad. Billy included. You think Britney at any point was allowed to connect with anyone while working on X factor? If Billy worked on a perfume shoot with her, scream and shout, and a whole season of X factor that meant that her TEAM approved of him. If they thought Britney was connecting with him on any level or disclosing anything he would've been switched out way earlier. I am sure this is just another gig for him.

Wait omg the rally had infiltrated spies. This is way more believable than anything that comes out of Billys mouth.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Since he said this live then yes, he told me the same during our phone convo the other day. 

to be honest this wouldn't be a surprise that she reads it. and her entire team.

I still remember when I hyped so much Slumber Party, I made a thread that went viral where it said it had potential to go a HIT like womanizer and toxic. and her team out of the nowhere invested lots of capital for the music video and pushed as a single? Maybe i'm wrong but idk. And I wasn't the only one.

Second, I kinda feel bad if they and Britney read certain comments, cause some "fans" are simply here for the artificial thing, not Britney the persona as well. I remember seeing many threads with meltdowns over a "hair" or a certain make up. :gunriah: that always pissed me off so ******* much. 

• Like 1