Billy B said on Instagram Live that Britney reads BreatheHeavy

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Ok time for expose.

I am Britney you guys 😍🤩😘 unfortunately Bill B has exposed me and now daddy will ban me from internet 🙄😒😟😥

I had fun reading this place,and all the positivity towards me ❤❣💕💞💓🍞🌶🥦🍅🍆🍅🥔🍅🧄🕋🌇🕋🌇🕋🌇

No u arent :drag:

• Haha 1

If Britney is actually on here sorry that I got into your business about threeways. :crying1:

But I hope you take all of our complaints about Britney Jean to heart and you re record every song on there with your vocals so your fans don't feel scammed. :umok: While you're at it please record the damn bridge to Tom's Diner and a second verse to Now that I found You. :tiffanycries:

• Haha 6

How does he know what Jasons Alexander intentions are? Jason called Sam Gay and mocked him, then said he wants Britney back, then lied about talking to her, then said shes controlled by the illuminati satan and is cloned. We dont want people like that fighting for Britney.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
Just now, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

If someone close to her actually speaks up, you all day they’re liars and all they want is attention. If someone close to her doesn’t speak up, you all say they are selfish and don’t care about Britney the person. Wtf do y’all want? Like *** **** not everything is a conspiracy and not every person is a liar or a snake around her. How is he in any way a liar or someone looking for attention? He seemed to very deeply care and speak from the heart when he was at the hearing protest standing and speaking loudly amongst many of her fans. Y’all are exhausting 

He's not "close" to her. They worked together for one season and maybe one other one-off thing and haven't spoken in almost 7-8 years. By that logic she should be "close" to Iggy Azealia and "G-Eazy" as well. Or Tinashe. You're not going to tell me she had something in common with this talentless narcissistic old **** and he's the one she decides to keep around. 

Bye, Billy.

Cancelled GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

If Britney is actually on here sorry that I got into your business about threeways. :crying1:

But I hope you take all of our complaints about Britney Jean to heart and you re record every song on there with your vocals so your fans don't feel scammed. :umok: While you're at it please record the damn bridge to Tom's Diner and a second verse to Now that I found You. :tiffanycries:

I hope she asks to read my snippet about that threeway hehe 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Ok time for expose.

I am Britney you guys 😍🤩😘 unfortunately Bill B has exposed me and now daddy will ban me from internet 🙄😒😟😥

I had fun reading this place,and all the positivity towards me ❤❣💕💞💓🍞🌶🥦🍅🍆🍅🥔🍅🧄🕋🌇🕋🌇🕋🌇

Ok, guys !!!

Don’t belive everything you read online 🤨🤨😜🤓🥳

You guys think that i don’t have acesa to my phone, well , you’re WRONG !!! 🚜🧩🎻🥁🎮🏀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Actually she only reads my flop threads because they only last for 5 pages max and Britney doesn't have the patience to scroll through your 10 pages + threads because she hates ******* waiting :walkonby: 

Nope. :shameless:

My thread:

Britney’s Posts: July 31 :shameless:

The next one: August 3 :shameless:

And that’s the tea :queenflopga:

• Haha 5