Billy B said on Instagram Live that Britney reads BreatheHeavy

• Leader
6 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

Lmao, so not true. Come on guys use your brain. If you were in her shoes, would you read this crap. I wouldnt, especially with instagram and other networks. The fact that jordan says he spoke to billy dont suprise me, the two are just as desperate as each other. This is beyond stupid. THEY ARE MAKING MONEY FROM BRITNEY SPEARS SUFFERING. Including jordan so ill ask again. What did you do to shake jamie 

Pretty much every comment I've read from you lately is so negative / mean. You're criticizing me but in comments that you left (that I had to hide) wish death on people. 

Sending you good vibes cause I think you could use some. 🙏 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Pretty much every comment I've read from you lately is so negative / mean. You're criticizing me but in comments that you left (that I had to hide) wish death on people. 

Sending you good vibes cause I think you could use some. 🙏 

I dont, what i need is for people to stop bull **** ing. As for my death wish, that was to jamie and i truely believe he deserves that. He is a horrid human. If you knew me and responded to any of my messages if sent you, you would understand that i am positive 

• Leader
1 minute ago, samwoods321 said:

I dont, what i need is for people to stop bull **** ing. As for my death wish, that was to jamie and i truely believe he deserves that. He is a horrid human. If you knew me and responded to any of my messages if sent you, you would understand that i am positive 

*Wishes death on someone*

*Wants me to think they are positive*

:weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

Not going to continue this back and forth with you. If you would like to have more understanding, please PM me your concerns and we can continue the conversation there. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1