Billy B said on Instagram Live that Britney reads BreatheHeavy

5 hours ago, MissBritneyFanDK said:

Oh Thats actually not that good. When her looks had been discussed.  Britney you are BEAUTIFUL! wonderful, kind, loving and just an Angel. I Feel bad! 

This isn't toward you.

THIS is the problem with social media and the internet today. People are totally oblivious to the fact that there are human beings on the other side of the screen. People think they can say whatever they want, that it affects no one, and then come to find out they may have been reading all along and people are shocked? Or so ashamed they're just not gonna believe it? They way people talk about Britney, the way they talk to each other, it's disgusting. And this is NOT exclusive to breathheavy as Jordan has never seemed to promote the negativity, but it's the internet in general. And that does happen to include this forum too. (Still sucks Billy keeps name-dropping the forum - sorry Jordan!) No, it's not the norm, but it's widespread enough that the fanbase (the ones with rude comments) should absolutely feel ashamed while considering that their idol has been reading their comments all along. Her celebrity lifestyle, the paparazzi, and reading all the stuff people are CONSTANTLY saying about her (dating all the way back) has almost definitely had an impact on her mental health, no matter what she has or has not officially been diagnosed with. Not that I support the conservatorship, I think she is abused financially and legally and I want her free, but why are people so against the idea that she's got more "serious" "issues"? It's absolutely possible. And it just shows the mental health stigma is still there if you guys can't possibly believe your queen/idol/savior might actually being struggling with some serious ****. And maybe that's why she doesn't speak out about it all. Maybe she's embarrassed. Maybe she wants to keep her mental state private. Maybe she thinks it's none of anyone's business. And maybe she "has nothing" after all. We don't know. But the conspiracies, while often seemingly justified, are way out of hand. Y'all really are out here thinking they are forcing her to record these videos for instagram, logging into her cloud, and uploading it without her knowledge or against her will? C'mon guys.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Leader
4 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

This isn't toward you.

THIS is the problem with social media and the internet today. People are totally oblivious to the fact that there are human beings on the other side of the screen. People think they can say whatever they want, that it affects no one, and then come to find out they may have been reading all along and people are shocked? Or so ashamed they're just not gonna believe it? They way people talk about Britney, the way they talk to each other, it's disgusting. And this is NOT exclusive to breathheavy as Jordan has never seemed to promote the negativity, but it's the internet in general. And that does happen to include this forum too. (Still sucks Billy keeps name-dropping the forum - sorry Jordan!) No, it's not the norm, but it's widespread enough that the fanbase (the ones with rude comments) should absolutely feel ashamed while considering that their idol has been reading their comments all along. Her celebrity lifestyle, the paparazzi, and reading all the stuff people are CONSTANTLY saying about her (dating all the way back) has almost definitely had an impact on her mental health, no matter what she has or has not officially been diagnosed with. Not that I support the conservatorship, I think she is abused financially and legally and I want her free, but why are people so against the idea that she's got more "serious" "issues"? It's absolutely possible. And it just shows the mental health stigma is still there if you guys can't possibly believe your queen/idol/savior might actually being struggling with some serious ****. And maybe that's why she doesn't speak out about it all. Maybe she's embarrassed. Maybe she wants to keep her mental state private. Maybe she thinks it's none of anyone's business. And maybe she "has nothing" after all. We don't know. But the conspiracies, while often seemingly justified, are way out of hand. Y'all really are out here thinking they are forcing her to record these videos for instagram, logging into her cloud, and uploading it without her knowledge or against her will? C'mon guys.

🙏🙏🙏

3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I think it’s very possible that Britney herself reads Exhale and I believe it. Back in ‘07 it was heavily rumored that she was talking with people here and having private voice chats with some. She wanted to see what her fans were up to how and people felt about everything that was going on. I wonder who she is. I bet it’s...  :bwink:   :riri:   :gimmemoar:   

I was in one of those voice chats in 2007. I swear it was Britney! 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Still, it wouldn't be the first time

She allegedly had a guest account back in 2007 and we know for a fact she used to read BH's main page in late 2008 / 2009

I just wonder, if she does in fact currently browse the site, why would he blow her cover and put our girl in danger like that :fruit:

what do you mean we know for a fact? did she ever publicly comment on that? :ohdear:

I’m not sure how true this is, especially because of some of the negative things said on here in the past about her. I would hate to think she would read those comments :( 

but if she does read, she should know that all of us have her back and are supporting her through this difficult time for her :hugs: 

• Love 2

Why is everyone believing she's on here? Is it wishful thinking? There's absolutely no way.  Also you're going to believe Billy just because he said it? When was the last time he interacted with her? Like come on people use common sense. 

Also if she was confirmed not to have an email then she probably  doesn't have any to limited access to internet.  Sites can be blocked. Why would her team let her loose to just read up on things fans say? 1. That's not healthy,  2. Right now it would be bad for her team if she was reading things that would help her get free... 

Like just because he said something doesn't make it true. He was her makeup artist years ago. Maybe she did read exhale years ago. Doesn't mean she is now??? Can we use some common sense please? If she has any access to internet you can guarantee it's very controlled,  she will have certain sites blocked or she will be monitored.  She is most likely not here now.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

What did she say?  :fakecry:  I’ve gotta million questions! :makeitrain:

It was so long ago that my memory is blurred now, but we used to use this website for large audio/text chats (anyone remembers what it was called?).

one time during a regular group chat, someone hopped on with the nickname bananaalice and said hello and laughed and then left pretty quickly. Can’t remember if she said anything else but she was pretty silent and laughed every once in a while. But it sounded just like Britney and we were shook

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Alien. said:

It was so long ago that my memory is blurred now, but we used to use this website for large audio/text chats (anyone remembers what it was called?).

one time during a regular group chat, someone hopped on with the nickname bananaalice and said hello and laughed and then left pretty quickly. Can’t remember if she said anything else but she was pretty silent and laughed every once in a while. But it sounded just like Britney and we were shook

Tinychat. I talked to Alice a million times and we all thought it was her. She knew Whiplash before it dropped, and sounded alot like her. She ended up online the same time Brit was on stage for the FFT on night & we realized it wasn’t her. She later made a twitter & it had Britney’s latitude coordinates but one of my friends said he was on video chat with her and it was a random redhead. More than likely wasn’t Brit, she had tons of die-hards fooled for months including myself.(she never claimed to be Britney though, sans the coordinates on twitter)

• Like 2

I do not believe it. At this point i would like Britney to say things herself rather than ppl speculating. Also we know her internet is monitored so why would her handlers give her permission to read some fan site. I mean if Britney will read everything fans say she would go crazy and she doesn't even like m&gs why  she should be interested on random ppl opinion about her esp when the world  been so "kind" to her. 

P.s. is this BH promo? Cause i don't mind if it is.;)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Yeah that's the thing. Billy likes to speak on things he knows nothing about. You should have seen his whole monologue on dementia. I was begging for someone to take the mega horn away from him on the livestream. Jason Alexander has continuously shat on her current boyfriend of four years. That to me is enough to know he doesn't have her best interest at heart and is probably not in contact with her. For Billy to put his support behind that makes him lose credibility. Jason A. is just looking to be in the headlines. Billy B.? Probably same. Its sad to see people falling for it.

Yeah but Billy B makes our movement look good even if he doesnt have 100% good intentions. While Jason makes all of us look like conspiracy theorists. Im glad the media did not report on what Jason said and only reported that he wants Britney back or it would have made us look bad.

25 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Tinychat. I talked to Alice a million times and we all thought it was her. She knew Whiplash before it dropped, and sounded alot like her. She ended up online the same time Brit was on stage for the FFT on night & we realized it wasn’t her. She later made a twitter & it had Britney’s latitude coordinates but one of my friends said he was on video chat with her and it was a random redhead. More than likely wasn’t Brit, she had tons of die-hards fooled for months including myself.(she never claimed to be Britney though, sans the coordinates on twitter)

Oh yes tinychat!!!

yeah, I remember the coordinates now lol, it’s all coming back. Did she still sound like Britney when people chatted with her (the redhead)?