Billy B said on Instagram Live that Britney reads BreatheHeavy

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

This is exactly the hateful kind of stuff he's referring to.

There are so many better ways to phrase that you disagree with him or doubt his story. Saying he's full of it, attention seeking. Using profanity. Claiming he's on *****. It's not right at all. 

Speak your mind, fine, but do it with integrity and respect towards others. 

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Even Reddit does not force ppl to register in order to read the forum/discussion. 

And I wasn't being shady me lorde :kylie:

Exhale war-19? :unreal:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

It's insane not to claim this man is all there. Have yall seen him at the rally ? Have yall seen what he is saying on social media.

I am sorry for being harsh but he is off. I mean we are talking about a person who is holding a grudge over a shade towards his makeup job (which was bad) almost 10 years ago.

Says the person who is actually high on weed right now.  :demi:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I don't believe him! Idk he gives me bad vibes. Same happens with Jason Alexander. Both look like liars trying to get attention.

Also Billy mentioning BH in two ocations looks :tina:

Can they just stay away for the movement?

If someone close to her actually speaks up, you all day they’re liars and all they want is attention. If someone close to her doesn’t speak up, you all say they are selfish and don’t care about Britney the person. Wtf do y’all want? Like *** **** not everything is a conspiracy and not every person is a liar or a snake around her. How is he in any way a liar or someone looking for attention? He seemed to very deeply care and speak from the heart when he was at the hearing protest standing and speaking loudly amongst many of her fans. Y’all are exhausting 

• Love 2
  • Like 4