Billy B said on Instagram Live that Britney reads BreatheHeavy

I don't think he knows that much about Britney, he was supporting Jason on his comments when clearly he went there looking for attention.

Billy judged the FreeBritney hashtag and Jason said the DEVIL PUT HER UNDER A CONSERVATORSHIP

Both oh them wouldn't be missed in the free britney movement 

• Love 2

Imagine Britney opening BH and seeing a thread that a random user made asking her to fight with other artists. (And after that, the same user just claiming is a "joke"). She deserves respect.

Hello Brittany, I love you, follow me on instagram :cutesybrit:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, s&m said:

I have one question! Why do you think Britney can not read exhale? 

she probably can, but i think that after 20 years in the business she's over with what people think of her, i so don't think she's checking here. - but if she is - i hope she can understand that with some people you can never win; besides people here talk about what they know of her, but basically none of us know her; so we cant really say anything other than maybe opinions like omg i hate that dress or omg this video was so good or i like britney album better than itz - yeah some comments are nasty but overall i think the general consensus here is that we're all worried and love her work and that we wish the best for her.

she's touched so many lives and inspired so many - we really stan a queen. ok sorry off topic lol.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

Omg can yall imagine Britney with a fake account participating in the megarates, throwing shade at the 2018 POM outfits and using this gif :zoomzoom: among us? Iconic

i swear if i was famous i would do that all day! it would be hilarious to just hang here with the hoi polloi and talk about your favorite artist (lol and be that artist) and yes some comments are ****ed up but im sure she'd have a lot of fun reading the theories we come up with - also on a positive note, im sure she'd discover a lot of things that were very meaningful to us that maybe she didnt think much of and was happy to learn that it touched our souls. like when she said that her children taught her how to love unconditionally and we taught her what is like to be loved unconditionally - i legit cried.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

WTF this GIF :orangu: :gloria:

I have a big catalog of Neyde GIFs lol:

If you want to shade a fake person who flex on people everytime:

tumblr_n45ddetsjl1svi3flo4_400.gif

If you want to scare someone:

tumblr_n81hfgtdSI1svi3flo1_400.gif

If you have enough of someone:

tumblr_nvrdi61MgC1svi3flo1_500.gif

If you want to separate 2 people fighting:

tumblr_nbgbwnYOvc1svi3flo7_400.gif

If someone wants to talk with u but u don’t:

43541.gif

A revenge:

tumblr_na0avtDngE1tj1hoeo1_400.gifv

Make fun of someone:

tumblr_mq1q4jhYXv1rd55j2o1_400.gif

Wanting to fight but someone is trying to keep you calm:

8b0c52957a36b9440e5171fc83c240eb.gif

If anyone want more, I will give you more, just mention me.

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

I also saw the live and i have to agree with what Billy said. He knows way more than we do, he knows Britney and he said Britney is watching and aware of what is going on. To be honest i am not sure about Jason Alexander but well, let's support them both because they are risking their reputations  and careers. It would be a pitty that because of fan comments more insiders never come public,  the more that go public the better!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, Elvira_fr said:

I also saw the live and i have to agree with what Billy said. He knows way more than we do, he knows Britney and he said Britney is watching and aware of what is going on. To be honest i am not sure about Jason Alexander but well, let's support them both because they are risking their reputations  and careers. It would be a pitty that because of fan comments more insiders never come public,  the more that go public the better!

Chile - :orangu: regarding Jason Alexander. What career? What reputation?

:queenie:

• Haha 2

I mean yea, how could Britney not read Breatheheavy....if there was a whole website (previously) dedicated to you, it would be impossible not to look. 

I want to be positive, and be a positive force in this world, so anyone even if they are questionable that is speaking out for Britney and has any sort of ties to her is a good thing. 

Also: Hiii Britney! Good luck on your freedom, and once you get it please come back, we miss you! <3