Choregraphers are sharing Domination rehearsals (without Britney)

2 hours ago, car said:

Maybe WB was gonna be the one with the lasers? 

This is what im thinking. I think everyone here forgot that NappyTabs was producing this show. Their production is INCREDIBLE. I firmly believe based on other NappyTabs productions this show was NOT going to be a Piece of Me 3.0. While some of the choreo is definitely....interesting......I think the actual visuals and other production on stage were going to be absolutely amazing. I mean look at J.Lo & Shakira’s Super Bowl performance. That was a NappyTabs production. Domination was even rumored to have 360 projections on the stage similar to Taylor’s Rep Tour. I think this show was going to really amp up the effects that fans were demanding. Britney is known for her productions. Piece of Me was cute but wasn’t on par with the rest of her shows. 

Also is anyone else hearing that Perfect Lover is remixed? It’s mashed up with Slave 4 U. What if it was this performance and then it segued into Slave? That would make sense musically considering how Slave’s intro was quiet with a rumbling bass in the background before it goes into the breakdown?

Also NappyTabs said they were going to share new rehearsal videos on Twitter a while back. Then all of a sudden they said the B Army was “impatient” and “rude” so they didn’t share anything

• Like 1