Choregraphers are sharing Domination rehearsals (without Britney)

On 8/14/2020 at 3:46 AM, britneymegamix said:

To be honest, these choreographies are not great, they can easily get boring. In order to make them look good, you have to be into the choreography very much, feeling it, exactly as these dancers did in these videos. I can't imagine the same kind of energy from Britney though ...

Well they're boring, basic and kinda fidgety... you can tell Britney had her input on this.

"Easy to perform" with her current skills.  Tea Gossiping GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

Seriously.. Even after so many years, they still don’t know how Britney‘s dance moves work..These choreos look awful and we all know she wouldn’t follow as these rehearsals! 
It’s not hard to give her simple fluid moves yet not hard ones.. People say she can’t dance anymore, but that’s not true! All of the choreographers given to her in POM were bad and didn’t know how to put on a good choreography for her. 
About the Mannequin rehearsal video, that choreography was made by Andre Fuentes (RIP) who truly knew her since the beginning of her career and knew what she could achieve at that time, that’s why it was so impressive. 
I think there are only 2 choreographers that knows what she can and can’t do, Friedmann and Wade Robson.
Ok, Friedmann worked with her on the FF Tour, but it was visible she was going through something at that time and couldn’t keep up with dancers. I guess if they only had brought him during 2016, she’d have been on fire! 
Yet, we can’t say it’s all choreographers fault, she’s a moody girl and there are days that she doesn’t feel like performing, so there are days she’s not feeling it.. and that’s OK. She have always been like that even on previous tours! 
But I guess they could have made things easier for her just like these two routines I love.

The Make Me complete routine, the last and best part got scrapped. (WHYYYY??!?)

Britney dancing to Janet J. Why can’t she have a routine just like this one for her songs? It suits her style VERY WELL

Seriously, I don’t get why we got so many ****ty performances for Abomination.. POM routines looked way better.

:mariahstare: