Choregraphers are sharing Domination rehearsals (without Britney)

• Super Mods

I'm genuinely happy the GP didnt witness that atrocious BTI choreo :orangu: it looks horrible. Work ***** is an insanely uptempo EDM infused track and they are barely moving? I get it, they did this because Britney can't dance as energetically the way she used to but c'mon? You can't have an EDM track where you barely move, it looks ridiculous. Overall, I'm glad domination was cancelled, for both Britney's and our sake. 

• Like 6
43 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

What the hell is this? :orangu:These choreographers seriously have no idea how Britney moves. :juggingu:Break the Ice is atrocious, I'm sorry. Work B as well. Jesus. Perfect lover seems nice and yay for them adding it to the setlist. HOWEVER, none of these choreos scream Britney.:lessons: Also, whose idea is it to hire 5123123123 different choreographers for a single setlist?:lessons: Each choreographer has a different style and these don't seem to have worked with Britney before. Overall, it feels very forced and out of touch with Brit's dancing. I'm glad it was scrapped lmao :lessons:

Ffs find a single choreographer who also knows how to make a show and make a CREATIVE TEAM. :lessons:

#FreeBritney:overitkbye::imacat:

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^preach jennifer lopez GIF by NBC

• Love 1
  • Like 1