Choregraphers are sharing Domination rehearsals (without Britney)

Oh dear... these are DREADFUL!  They were seriously hyping up the show like crazy.  The fact that people were bashing Britney in those original videos with her in it, when it's ACTUALLY WORSE without her in it LOL....  it shows that it's not her dancing skills but the choreographers giving sh***y messy moves like this.  Those remixes are not even hot either.

And I'm all for **** male eye candy, but having majority male dancers was a bad move too. She's always had a good a balance of women and men and certain songs need that and I'm sure she would feel more comfortable with a good balance.  I really feel her team tried to make this 'cool' and 'hip' but without her actual input on the choreo and who she wants to dance and work with on the show.  I can see why she didn't want to do it.  She definitely dodged a bullet here.  Could you imagine her begin stuck doing this crap for however long the show was going to be? 

Cringe Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 2

Despite the messy Ellen announcement, and the even messier actual announcement... and how early it was being produced after the downgraded POM world tour (which shouldn't have happened).... I still think this deserved a residency of some sort in Vegas. Even a one year residency would have been fair since they reached this far into rehearsals... and then maybe take an updated version of it on tour (instead of POM... with those painful M&Gs...).  I think the lack of originality with the tired POM going on tour, gave the public (us included) an even worse impression of the lack of innovation and effort being applied by the Britney team, which translated to poor sales for this. 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods

Thank god Domination was cancelled, everything about it was a mess and then we got these laughable choreography after years of zumba routines? and on top of fans wanting to bring back Nappytabs for her next tour/residency? The break the ice choreo was already embrassing enough with Britney standing in but they gonna upload another one to remind us how laughably pathetic that routine was? 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

This is what im thinking. I think everyone here forgot that NappyTabs was producing this show. Their production is INCREDIBLE. I firmly believe based on other NappyTabs productions this show was NOT going to be a Piece of Me 3.0. While some of the choreo is definitely....interesting......I think the actual visuals and other production on stage were going to be absolutely amazing. I mean look at J.Lo & Shakira’s Super Bowl performance. That was a NappyTabs production. Domination was even rumored to have 360 projections on the stage similar to Taylor’s Rep Tour. I think this show was going to really amp up the effects that fans were demanding. Britney is known for her productions. Piece of Me was cute but wasn’t on par with the rest of her shows. 

Also is anyone else hearing that Perfect Lover is remixed? It’s mashed up with Slave 4 U. What if it was this performance and then it segued into Slave? That would make sense musically considering how Slave’s intro was quiet with a rumbling bass in the background before it goes into the breakdown?

Also NappyTabs said they were going to share new rehearsal videos on Twitter a while back. Then all of a sudden they said the B Army was “impatient” and “rude” so they didn’t share anything

I had read they were going to do a laser cage for her Overprotected performance which I have to admit sounds ******* epic. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, jennyj said:

Oh dear... these are DREADFUL!  They were seriously hyping up the show like crazy.  The fact that people were bashing Britney in those original videos with her in it, when it's ACTUALLY WORSE without her in it LOL....  it shows that it's not her dancing skills but the choreographers giving sh***y messy moves like this.  Those remixes are not even hot either.

And I'm all for **** male eye candy, but having majority male dancers was a bad move too. She's always had a good a balance of women and men and certain songs need that and I'm sure she would feel more comfortable with a good balance.  I really feel her team tried to make this 'cool' and 'hip' but without her actual input on the choreo and who she wants to dance and work with on the show.  I can see why she didn't want to do it.  She definitely dodged a bullet here.  Could you imagine her begin stuck doing this crap for however long the show was going to be? 

Cringe Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

This makes a lot of bold assumptions. First off, insiders were reporting Britney had major creative control when it came to this show. This is uncomfirmed, but so is your opinion that she “didn’t wanna do it”. In my honest opinion, this show screams Britney’s style and taste. Our girl has always wanted to give us a hardier and edgier vibe.

also confirmed: i asked if the Perfect Lover choreo was meant for Domination and they said no. It was just for a dance class (but also nothing in that post alluded to it being in Domination to begin with)

• Love 3

I actually really dig these, not sure why they are getting such hate. BTI is a hit crazy at times but I'm sure it gets better and better as the song progresses.

Work ***** is lackluster, but so was most of the performance at her Piece of me Show. That song is more about entrance, lights, background, costumes etc. So I think it's best to remmeber that.

As for perfect lover, I think it is epic and the slight remix is fire. It wouldve been so great to see that song performed. I wonder if Toy Solider was In the show...that song is amazinggg

• Love 1