Choregraphers are sharing Domination rehearsals (without Britney)

The dancers choreography in these videos aren't basic, they're pretty amazing but obviously britney would not have been doing much than what she normally did.  But I'm still bummed this was cancelled. I feel like I'm one of the few that didnt see her in vegas :crying1:

• Love 1

Based on the setlist, this was prob gonna be the best Britney show! So many interesting deep cuts. Never would have expected Perfect Lover. However, the choreography is kinda wack. We know Britney doesn't dance a lot anymore so we can't expect a lot of amazing choreo for her, but even the dancers in BTI are bad. Nappytabs are awesome and I'm sure they would have directed a great show but I'm not that impressed by the choreography. Are we sure these are final rehearsals and not just submissions? The Perfect Lover one looked like a submission.

• Love 1

I actually love the work ***** remix and posing.. Im not sure about the actual choreography part as it kinda reminds me of a drag show ngl lol, I think the posing and remix is really good and suits Britneys "movements" dont forget these are just pieces of the perfroamnces and this is clearly from when they were putting something together as Britney is not involved in these, they couldve been altered as time went on, I was excited for Domination, NappyTabs puts on great production and most importantly they engage in what fans think/want. I loved the slave/coupure/come over rehearsals so again, cant really judge from 30 second clips, as most of POM had some pretty bad clips posted (Britneys insta posts) werent the most flattering pats of the show. I definitely feel like this type of choreography for the show would suit britneys ticks and everything that she does as shes moving around compared to piecing things together in POM 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, britneyspears2205 said:

Umm yeah....we all know that Brit Brit would‘ve NEVER done the Perfect Lover choreo like THAT. We had to endure POM for an eternity and we still got mostly half-assed choreo😐

its better to have the amazing fantasy about that than the painful reality...

• Haha 1

For the record, I don’t think I once criticized the POM choreo. The original Make Me and SP choreo is some of my favorite she’s done ever, but...

...I don’t like any of this :beynah:

EDIT: ok, I hadn’t watched PL yet and I liked that one a lot. It reminds me of the 2007 VMA choreo which I love. I hope she brings PL in a future show if she does work and tour again. Such an underrated song.

• Love 2

LMAO the BTI choreo :orangu: they really said "make it a Gimme More VMA 2007 part 2 please" :ohdear:: full attitude but almost zero dancing.

after seeing WB and GM, it almost feels like choreographers were told to "make britney looks like she IS DANCING by just posing and moving", u do get the same feeling? I'm not say it didnt happen on POM, but at least there were some breakdowns between songs (womanizer, gimme more, break the ice, etc). 

Dont get me wrong, I see some potential performances like Courpure Electrique, DYWCO or Slave (I accept this one because even though there are of lot posing, it matches with the remix), but I feel obligated to compare the GM, WB, BTI perfomances of pom and dom and it just..... sad :cheese:

But I do understand the choreography is only 50% of the performance, and the props lights costumes are the other 50%. 

• Love 1