Choregraphers are sharing Domination rehearsals (without Britney)

1 hour ago, britneymegamix said:

To be honest, these choreographies are not great, they can easily get boring. In order to make them look good, you have to be into the choreography very much, feeling it, exactly as these dancers did in these videos. I can't imagine the same kind of energy from Britney though ...

No one can make these choreos look good though. :orangu:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 8/14/2020 at 1:23 PM, BritBreakitDown20 said:

:jackk:

:tiffdrink:

On 8/14/2020 at 1:26 PM, Catalin said:

No one can make these choreos look good though. :orangu:

FFS, make it simple but energetic.:lessons: They spend hours learning a complex choreography which looks like what children in the kindergarten are doing. :lessons:They can instead work on simplistic moves, add energy, sass and that Britney touch to them. :didilie:

Look at that Perfect Lover choreo, for instance. It looks good but the dancer in the middle (impersonating Britney) is doing a 'fierce walk'. Now, if you have at least 2 brain cells and Internet access you'd find dozens of youtube videos of Britney SKIPPING on stage.:imacat: She's not Beyonce and hasn't practised the catwalk fierce walk in a long time. :lessons:I'm talking about the past couple of years. :lessons:Jesus. :lessons: 

Make it simple and work on the attitude, improvisational movements, dance composition, formation, walk, structure of songs, etc. :lessons:

Do your own research, examine how Britney moves, what movements made her iconic on stage, etc and customise the choreography/performance according to that, not your dance Britney fricking fantasies. :lessons:Utter bollocks. :lessons:

Spoiler

:imacat:

Edited by Geralt_of_Rivia
  • Love 3
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2
58 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

FFS, make it simple but energetic.:lessons: They spend hours learning a complex choreography which looks like what children in the kindergarten are doing. :lessons:They can instead work on simplistic moves, add energy, sass and that Britney touch to them. :didilie:

Look at that Perfect Lover choreo, for instance. It looks good but the dancer in the middle (impersonating Britney) is doing a 'fierce walk'. Now, if you have at least 2 brain cells and Internet access you'd find dozens of youtube videos of Britney SKIPPING on stage.:imacat: She's not Beyonce and hasn't practised the catwalk fierce walk in a long time. :lessons:I'm talking about the past couple of years. :lessons:Jesus. :lessons: 

Make it simple and work on the attitude, improvisational movements, dance composition, formation, walk, structure of songs, etc. :lessons:

Do your own research, examine how Britney moves, what movements made her iconic on stage, etc and customise the choreography/performance according to that, not your dance Britney fricking fantasies. :lessons:Utter bullocks. :lessons:

Reveal hidden contents

:imacat:

Exactly! André was someone who knew how to make choreography that suited her style and legacy. Mannequin rehearsal choreo (whoever did that?) was also so Britney-like. And despite how unusual the WB choreography looked, it was still flattering and technical and not this Beyoncé-like basic *****ery.

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

Britney just needs everyone from Beyoncé's team tbh. Her shows dont have difficult choreography but the way its all put together makes it effective. These Domination clips don't have the essential **** Britney moves. 

Also this :tiffdrink:

However, she needs to be freed first :tiffdrink:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Im starting to think that we dodged a bullet :blol:

There is a similar pattern to WB, BTI, GM and other leaked footage: dancers are doing too much and Britney's part is just so little :clownery:

Was she suspoed to just stand and pose? Even Clumsy and Change Your mind from the POM Tour had Britney... you know... doing stuff :oprah:

Edit: just saw the guy's stories on Insta and I was right, just posing and walking and most of it didnt even made sense for how Britney moves. Now I understand what was going on, Nappy Tabs puted a "crew of whos" to choreograph the show and that is dangerous. Too many people working on it and nobody working on/for Britney herself. Just from looking you know she wont do those things on stage after the first week, thats not how her body moves :checkit:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I LOVE the work ***** choreography, some of her best dancing in years!

I don't want them to slaughter it :katyclown: in this video she would have barely done anything.

Like a user said above, i hope she keeps the original WB choreography for if/when she performs again

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

1:47 - Britney bending her knee - WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA :imacat:
1:56 - Britney about to twirl - WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA:imacat:
2:10 - Britney being dragged on a white SHEET - B e A U t I f U L :imacat:

my whole reaction was thisbored britney spears GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 4