Choregraphers are sharing Domination rehearsals (without Britney)

I often wonder what it would have been like had she did Domination. I’m not going to lie and say there wasn’t a part of me wanting to see her on stage (I’m only human :shadelaugh:

But at the same time I just know it would have been a half assed/cheap show like POM. I mean let’s be real POM was nothing to brag about. For a massive superstar like Britney Spears it was so low energy, low budget, she lip synced the full show without very little pre recorded vocals. I’d expect for the price of the show and given people were travelling from all around the world to see her in Las Vegas, over 5 years she should have changed up the show with new concepts, new props and proper outfits. Instead she reused her guitar from the FF tour, reused the mirrors from IWG for BOM, her outfits were so tacky and she had constant wardrobe malfunctions, the changes to her show were often toning down dance routines or replacing songs with other songs which didn’t have a dance routine. 

Domination would probably have been the same. She probably wouldn’t have wanted to even do another residency but she’d be forced on stage again and would give it 30% at a push. I went to see POM in London and it really wasn’t great. I love her and loved it because I’m a huge fan but man that show was cheap. The lip syncing was embarrassingly noticeable in such a huge venue like the 02. Not even a re record in sight. She was lively the night I saw her and that shone through but let’s be real there were a lot of nights in Vegas you could tell she just wasn’t feeling it. The dance routines from Domination are so toned down to save her from actually moving and doing the moves. She used to be able to out dance her dancers now she’s waving her hands about and walking round the stage. No more residences please until she actually wants to be there 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, dfffff said:

WTF is that?:nyheadache:after gimme more was supposed to be piece of me? the same as in POM Vegas.:katyclown:

Even in gimme more is there is a very similar choreography:jlostare:, I am really glad that this terrible residency didn't take place.:umwtf:

Gimme more never took place after piece of me.

The original medley was GM/BTI/POM, and then that got split to BTI/POM at the start and a full gimme more performance 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Urbanney said:

For the record, I don’t think I once criticized the POM choreo. The original Make Me and SP choreo is some of my favorite she’s done ever, but...

...I don’t like any of this :beynah:

EDIT: ok, I hadn’t watched PL yet and I liked that one a lot. It reminds me of the 2007 VMA choreo which I love. I hope she brings PL in a future show if she does work and tour again. Such an underrated song.

Perfect Lover was not part of Domination, that's from another thing the dancers did last year

• Love 1

Why did they felt the need to replace truly iconic choreo with bland not fitting for britney choreo? This show must have had a lot of stage effects to make it appealing because without effects it’s so bland it doesn’t rectify the amount of cash they asked for tickets.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, whoisit said:

Why did they felt the need to replace truly iconic choreo with bland not fitting for britney choreo? This show must have had a lot of stage effects to make it appealing because without effects it’s so bland it doesn’t rectify the amount of cash they asked for tickets.

Didnt fans literally beg and cry for britney to change up the show? New choreography was literally the one thing fans were bored of

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

@MyahJeanSpears You can keep visiting my profile page and going back to my past posts to "dislike" all of my posts because I disagreed with one of your comments if you'd like haha. Pathetic :sendinglove:

You mean like how you have been following me around for days and hitting dislike to every single post I make? You have been doing this for a long time. Its time you finally get some retaliation. And I will continue to dislike your ****.

Gosh, I love it all. I miss Britney performing so much you guys. Looks like Work ***** had a little bit of voguing going on and that would've turned it if Britney did that.  AND PERFECT LOVER OMGGGGcanyouimagineee. Honestly the vibe of this show (other than like, Lucky) looked so good. I cannot.

• Love 1
On 8/15/2020 at 7:55 PM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I often wonder what it would have been like had she did Domination. I’m not going to lie and say there wasn’t a part of me wanting to see her on stage (I’m only human :shadelaugh:

But at the same time I just know it would have been a half assed/cheap show like POM. I mean let’s be real POM was nothing to brag about. For a massive superstar like Britney Spears it was so low energy, low budget, she lip synced the full show without very little pre recorded vocals. I’d expect for the price of the show and given people were travelling from all around the world to see her in Las Vegas, over 5 years she should have changed up the show with new concepts, new props and proper outfits. Instead she reused her guitar from the FF tour, reused the mirrors from IWG for BOM, her outfits were so tacky and she had constant wardrobe malfunctions, the changes to her show were often toning down dance routines or replacing songs with other songs which didn’t have a dance routine. 

Domination would probably have been the same. She probably wouldn’t have wanted to even do another residency but she’d be forced on stage again and would give it 30% at a push. I went to see POM in London and it really wasn’t great. I love her and loved it because I’m a huge fan but man that show was cheap. The lip syncing was embarrassingly noticeable in such a huge venue like the 02. Not even a re record in sight. She was lively the night I saw her and that shone through but let’s be real there were a lot of nights in Vegas you could tell she just wasn’t feeling it. The dance routines from Domination are so toned down to save her from actually moving and doing the moves. She used to be able to out dance her dancers now she’s waving her hands about and walking round the stage. No more residences please until she actually wants to be there 

Domination was Nappytabs though and they direct really great shows. I had hope that they would have made it better than POM production-wise. Britney herself was getting better at performing around 2015 and was pretty great again for POM 2.0 on 2016 so she may have delivered. Prob wouldn't have sang live though lol.

I'm really loving 90% of the choreos we've seen, but I'm afraid it's because the stand ins really nailed it and were feeling the choreo and the concepts. We all know that Brit would probably slay the first nights and get increasingly tired of the show and her overall situation since she probably would be treated by her team the same way she was treated during POM. For me this only shows the harm the residency and tours around the world caused her. By the end of the legs she was completely out of passion. I bet that if we saw a POM rehearsal with a stand in (or even that early with the blue top they filmed for IABJ) we would love the show. And again, this says way more about her team mistreating her during the runs than it says about her. We know for a fact she can slay till this day, just watch a 2015/early-2016 show.

• Love 1