Britney Spears makeup artist Billy B talks #FreeBritney: "it's time to stand up and do what's right"

13 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I don't know if its because its 3 am but I don't know wtf he's saying. Anyone wanna explain to me like I'm 5?

Basically he’s saying he has the tea and will only spill it in court. Despite the fact that no one asked him about going to court.

And he’s also urging more industry insiders to come out like they did for the Me Too movement, but again, they came out publicly.

TL;DR He has the tea, won’t share it publicly but is telling others to share theirs publicly.

• Like 2

To those still bashing him (just like you bash other people who are actually supportive her: Sam, Bryan, etc.) - he CAN'T speak out because he's under a confidentiality agreement (NDA). Basically anyone who works with or is close to Britney has to sign one.  If he were to spill all the tea now, he would get sued or possibly face jail time depending on the actual contract itself.  However, if he was asked by the court to speak under oath, he would be allowed to speak without breaking the contract.  That's why he's willing to speak in court, but someone in the investigation needs to ask him to speak in court. 

Does Britney even have a proper lawyer defending her?  I have a feeling not. They would be the perfect person to ask him.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, jennyj said:

Does Britney even have a proper lawyer defending her?  I have a feeling not. They would be the perfect person to ask him.

Sam Ingham III, the court appointed lawyer that deemed her unable to speak on court after 15 minutes of meeting her and who's accused of complicit ****** of another of his clients, another conservatee, Casey Kasem :gagasmile:

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Sam Ingham III, the court appointed lawyer that deemed her unable to speak on court after 15 minutes of meeting her and who's accused of complicit ****** of another of his clients, another conservatee, Casey Kasem :gagasmile:

what the **** wtf GIFamerican housewife GIF by ABC Network