Britney Spears makeup artist Billy B talks #FreeBritney: "it's time to stand up and do what's right"

6 hours ago, EarlyMornin' said:

Honestly though I dont like when people claim they know stuff or have receipts but dont show them. Like you either have them or you dont, like why would he only speak on it in court? Hes not directly involved in her cship so he might as well show what he has now instead of posting for attention. :schoolingtime:

I am in agreement with you. We have had so many people claiming to have receipts but then even proved false or vanish, that now you just have to be so careful. Whilst making this comment and then not showing even a little bit of what he has, has him looking like an attention seeking flop

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

I am in agreement with you. We have had so many people claiming to have receipts but then even proved false or vanish, that now you just have to be so careful. Whilst making this comment and then not showing even a little bit of what he has, has him looking like an attention seeking flop

No it doesn’t, he’s protecting his lively hood & if you can’t understand then you are foolish. Like people have said before, so he’s comes out with his allegations & nothing happens that helps free Britney. He would be putting a target on his back & probably will be sued. If a video director can make claims & nothing happened, what makes you think it will change for a makeup artist? 

Some y’all need to be logical how can he be seeking attention when this movement has been going on well over a year? Why seek it now? 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

No it doesn’t, he’s protecting his lively hood & if you can’t understand then you are foolish. Like people have said before, so he’s comes out with his allegations & nothing happens that helps free Britney. He would be putting a target on his back & probably will be sued. If a video director can make claims & nothing happened, what makes you think it will change for a makeup artist? 

Some y’all need to be logical how can he be seeking attention when this movement has been going on well over a year? Why seek it now? 

Its understandable that he is protecting his livelyhood however, he only came out with this during the #FreeBritney movement. If he was so apalled and wanted to help Britney why didnt he go to her lawyers before? Why now? What does he have?

Whilst i do agree with you on him watching himself, you have to see how it can be misconstrued as an act of attention seeking. IF he was THAT bothered by it, he didn't need to make a post at all instead he could of gone to court house/police before now or even just now. Without posting about it on social media

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

maybe it's nothing so harsh as a crime or something, but just the fact of how controlled she was.

There are many reasons why he never spoke before, from NDA's to the same reason why the #FreeBritney movement didn't explode before: we all thought it was for the better, or he thought it was normal, or that's how things were with Britney, or that he was seeing things and it wasn't until all of this got attention that maybe it clicked on him, that yeah, something was definitely wrong. Maybe he thought no one was wanna hear, I mean, there are many reasons and we could question every single person that has worked with or for Britney, that must definitely have noticed something at some point, why have they never said anything about her situation? 

Yeah i understand your points, and you make a really compelling argument for his silence

Its just we have had so many people who have said they have had receipts or wanna help - only for it to end in them just looking for attention. That i am just so hesitant to give people the benefit of the doubt unless proven otherwise  :icant2:

• Like 2

so.... the reason her makeup has been horrible in the last years is that they don't allow any makeup artist around her, cause she spills the tea to them and it's a risk......:katyclown::tiffanycries:

I've also always found it strange that she has been working with the same dancers since forever, also in the mvs there have been the same dancers she had in Vegas.... they probably were forced to sign some contract that forbids them to talk about Britney, the only new face in a MV (sam) became her boyfirend....

• Like 1