Britney Spears makeup artist Billy B talks #FreeBritney: "it's time to stand up and do what's right"

53 minutes ago, EarlyMornin' said:

Honestly though I dont like when people claim they know stuff or have receipts but dont show them. Like you either have them or you dont, like why would he only speak on it in court? Hes not directly involved in her cship so he might as well show what he has now instead of posting for attention.Β :schoolingtime:

CDAs and NDAs that's why

• Like 2

I may be wrong, but I also feel that, by comparing #FreeBritney to #MeToo, he's implying that the dynamic she is trapped inside of is not entirely unique to just her;Β that is, that her circumstances may be an overtly egregious example of a more widespread problem.

As far as we know, the factors at play are: financial fraud, witness & victim intimidation/silencing, forced isolation/drugging & brainwashing, & "performance slavery". Is there probably more to it? Yes. Are some artists somehow exempt? It would seem so, but why? Is this operation for neutralizing an artist'sΒ agency and absconding with their revenue limited to a particular team of people? I don't know; the same sort of thing happened to Elvis. It seems to me that if Col. Parker and Lou were just one-off baddies, rather than shining stars of a specific business model, they'd be widely and loudly denounced and drummed out of the industry.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, Roger said:

I remember him.

Is there any way for him to report her abusers and handlers to the authorities ?

I feel like he should, through a lawyer, be able to file a petition with Brenda Penny raising his concerns about the conservatorship based upon his first hand witness testimony. Two things, though: 1) there's no evidence at this point that Penny can be trusted to behave legally or ethically and, on the contrary, proof that she previously has not upheld her sworn duty, and, 2) given that he is not a close intimate of Britney's, a solo petition from him, rather than one co-signed by multiple people who have damning testimony to report and who can corroborate his statements, would likely hold no weight with the court, even a just court, overseen by an ethical judge.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, alluvion said:

I feel like he should, through a lawyer, be able to file a petition with Brenda Penny raising his concerns about the conservatorship based upon his first hand witness testimony. Two things, though: 1) there's no evidence at this point that Penny can be trusted to behave legally or ethically and, on the contrary, proof that she previously has not upheld her sworn duty, and, 2) given that he is not a close intimate of Britney's, a solo petition from him, rather than one co-signed by multiple people who have damning testimony to report and who can corroborate his statements, would likely hold no weight with the court, even a just court, overseen by an ethical judge.

Everything you’ve said is right. I’m wondering... if everyone who’s worked with Britney during these 12 years were to say β€˜ScrewΒ it.Β I’mΒ just gonna tell the world what I know’— people like Billy, Mario Lopez, Bryan Friedman, Glenn Nutley, etc. There have been some changes, some progress in and outside of Hollywood. People are now more understanding and sympathetic to Britney’s situation stemming from 2007 to today.

PeopleΒ more willing and courageousΒ to speak up about injustices and abuse they’ve seen despite a NDA & intimidation. If those people would all band together, do an interview on one of the morning news programs about what they know,Β it wouldΒ rock the conservatorship system/Β team conΒ to its core!!Β 

This is a far reaching, high caliberΒ crime case by the looks of it. It’s the Spears’s, Larry, Lou, Britney’s security (imagine what those guy like Edan have seen or even done to her whether they were ordered by someone or taking advantage of her situation 😬)Β &Β the probate court system along with Hollywood degenerates enabling and abetting the abuse of countless women like Britney.Β 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Everything you’ve said is right. I’m wondering... if everyone who’s worked with Britney during these 12 years were to say β€˜ScrewΒ it.Β I’mΒ just gonna tell the world what I know’— people like Billy, Mario Lopez, Bryan Friedman, Glenn Nutley, etc. There have been some changes, some progress in and outside of Hollywood. People are now more understanding and sympathetic to Britney’s situation stemming from 2007 to today.

PeopleΒ more willing and courageousΒ to speak up about injustices and abuse they’ve seen despite a NDA & intimation. If those people would all band together do an interview on one of the morning news programs about what they know it rock the conservatorship/team conΒ to its core!!Β 

This is a far reaching, high caliberΒ crime case by the looks of it. It’s the Spears’s, Larry, Lou, Britney’s security (imagine what those guy like Edan have seen or even done to her whether they were ordered by someone or taking advantage of her situation 😬)Β &Β the probate court system along with Hollywood degenerates enabling and abetting the abuse of countless women like Britney.Β 

What she really needs is a lawyer like Daniel Goldman, who took down the mob on racketeering charges. And, yes, if all the people who've known her throughout the years and seen, perhaps even participated in, violations of her civil rights were to band together, they could flip this thing upside down.Β 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, alluvion said:

What she really needs is a lawyer like Daniel Goldman, who took down the mob on racketeering charges. And, yes, if all the people who've known her throughout the years and seen, perhaps even participated in, violations of her civil rights were to band together, they could flip this thing upside down.Β 

OMG Yes!! I really get the feeling they all want to. Strength in numbers... make it happen!!πŸ™

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I’ve told my own hair lady things I’ve never told anyone else. That’s a unique relationship between the client & stylist. It starts off with small talk builds from there.

This is so true. Β I’m a hairstylist and have built a very close relationship with a lot of clients. Β They’re no longer just clients but friends andΒ family. Β I have definitely had a few tell me things in confidence. Β It’s always interesting when I have different family members come in and hear stories from each perspective.jimmy fallon lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

This is so true. Β I’m a hairstylist and have built a very close relationship with a lot of clients. Β They’re no longer just clients but friends andΒ family. Β I have definitely had a few tell me things in confidence. Β It’s always interesting when I have different family members come in and hear stories from each perspective.jimmy fallon lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

That gif πŸ˜‚Β 

But yes, the hair stylists and MUA know a lot more than what they’ve said as of now. They hold many secrets regarding Britney & her handlers,Β I’m sure of it.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

That gif πŸ˜‚Β 

But yes, the hair stylists and MUA know a lot more than what they’ve said as of now. They hold many secrets regarding Britney & her handlers,Β I’m sure of it.

The gif killed me. Β :haha:

Yes, the people who have worked with her know a lot. Β I’m sure of it. Β They probably had to sign so many papers to keep it confidential. Β I have a feeling things will start coming out the more noise the #FreeBritney movement makes.

• Love 3

Guys, do you know how expensive lawyers are? I doubt he has the funds to hire a legal team to go after the conservatorship. He's adding fire to our movement and letting us know there is truth to everything we are uncovering. This is great for us but we shouldn't expect him to put his entire career/finances on the line for this.

• Like 3

For mua and hairstylist there confidentiality is part of their job. Loke someone else said you get close to them. In Hollywood I would imagine people notΒ wanting to work with them if they are known for speaking. But I dont think anyone would hold them accountable if they spoke up for the right reasons.

Β 

I dont mind if he doesn't tell us what he saw as long as he tells it to someone that matters. We can def push his statements to get it in the right hands. This movement is like a well oiled machine we all have a purpose in it if we work together we can really make this work. Like he said we got the movement noticed, now we just need these insiders to do whats right.

We have mad huge progress and I appreciate him taking a stance!

• Love 3