Britney Spears makeup artist Billy B talks #FreeBritney: "it's time to stand up and do what's right"

Imagine if the paralegal never said anything and just waited 50 years for the court to "ask" him. We would still look at this conservatorship from a distance, pretending that everything is okay, that this thing is helping Britney and those around her only have good intentions. Her handlers would get away with their mess once again. Most of the people who are now aware of these unlawful restrains that have been forced upon Britney wouldn't even know about her situation.  To me, the paralegal and then Andrew Gallery are the only ones who actually did something to raise awareness of the darkness of this conservatorship. The rest are all talk. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Catalin said:

Imagine if the paralegal never said anything and just waited 50 years for the court to "ask" him. We would still look at this conservatorship from a distance, pretending that everything is okay, that this thing is helping Britney and those around her only have good intentions. Her handlers would get away with their mess once again. Most of the people who are now aware of these unlawful restrains that have been forced upon Britney wouldn't even know about her situation.  To me, the paralegal and then Andrew Gallery are the only ones who actually did something to raise awareness of the darkness of this conservatorship. The rest are all talk. 

tbh Andrew Wallet just quit, ran away and hid. If he really knew there was something bad going on, he should've denounced it, but obviously he would be directly involved in anything regarding the cship.

He was the one that called it an hybrid business model after all

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

tbh Andrew Wallet just quit, ran away and hid. If he really knew there was something bad going on, he should've denounced it, but obviously he would be directly involved in anything regarding the cship.

He was the one that called it an hybrid business model after all

Not Andrew Wallet, I mean Andrew Gallery, the man who worked with Britney on For The Record and became close friends with her, that shared a letter Britney wrote.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Catalin said:

Not Andrew Wallet, I mean Andrew Gallery, the man who worked with Britney on For The Record and became close friends with her, that shared a letter Britney wrote.

He looked really frightened to me in the videos where he shares the letter and how they destroyed the original. Frankly, he looked scared enough that I was surprised he even published the videos. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Catalin said:

Oops, sorry lol It was 2 in the morning. :blol:

Well, in that case, all he did was reveal his identity and give some credibility, but the letters had leaked way before. Which is very good, because again, it's all about giving credibility to the movement and create awareness of Britney's situation. Yet again, from all the things he must have seen and heard by being with Britney all the time, he didn't reveal anything else either. Heck, some people don't even believe in the letters or tried to use them against her saying she's out of her mind just because she speaks in third person.

So I think it's normal that people aren't speaking up all they know, not only for their safety but because it really would be useless if that information isn't used in a legal process, and that isn't up to them to start it.

13 hours ago, alluvion said:

Aww. That would be so nice if it's him. I still don't trust him, but it would be great if it turns out that Sam is the real deal.

The relationsship may be fake, but the friendship is real.. I know people hate him for asking her to kiss him on the red carpet, but I feel like it served her well too. I think it was his way of making the world probably think "Britney is so in love and healthy". I know people want everything to be bad, and evil, and its easy to see it from outside and form an opinion about it, but in the middle of it, I just think he wanted to show the world Britney was "well".

Britney cant "tumble" in these years, she really needs to look her best and have the media on her side. She can't go out tomorrow and support Trump for instance, she needs a clean image right now. 

Anyhow, I think its Felicia :P 

• Like 2
On 8/4/2020 at 9:39 AM, alluvion said:

It depends what he has to say.

If he has criminal accusations to make, doing so outside of the "justice system" makes him a target for retaliation, doesn't get those accusations properly investigated and allows the criminals time to cover their tracks relating to those specific crimes, as well as threaten others who may have witnessed the same or similar events.

Unfortunately, it's probably too late for him to independently contact the police about what he saw. It may, also, be that his claims don't stand alone and need corroborating witnesses to be taken seriously.

What he did reveal, though, is that the Enemy In Question is much bigger than Jamie Spears, big enough to have makeup artists worried about being permanently black balled and, so, someone (or someones) on the level and with the reach of Harvey Weinstein, if not more powerful. 

I just want to applaud you on a great post. Wish this would be quoted in the media instead of the cherrypicking of ”conspiracy theories” they choose. This is bigger than Weinstein. They are, openly, trafficking and holding a woman in slavery and noone dares to talk about it. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

He's coming for y'all

y'all love to hate on X Factor :lessons: I lived for those days

I agree with him. People may or may not like his work, everybody can have an opinion. But being nasty just because of that is not ok. It is easy to hide behind a computer. As far as i know he is risking his career. I think we should be supportive

• Like 1