TMZ reports Britney Spears is not being held hostage by her conservatorship, claims she could be under the conservatorship for life

42 minutes ago, Rob_ said:

It’s obviously straight up paid for... but it’s infuriating for them to only showcase the conspiracy theories to once again try and manipulate the scenario and make the fan base seem crazy. There’s literally so much factual evidence of abuse and regardless of any of it, BRITNEY SHOULD NOT BE IN A CONSERVATORSHIP. 

Ikr! They don’t only make Britney look crazy in the eyes of the gp but they also try to make us look crazy by showing specific comments and not the numerous evidences this “crazy” fanbase has found. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
4 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I never saw a person so mentally ill, that she’s stays in a big mansion alone.  Where is the support from family?

We should start a new hashtag #LetBritneySpeak!

This hashtag would lead to another "All is well" Instagram video, so it's a pretty bad idea #LetBritneySpeakWhenSheIsFree

• Like 6

They are not telling us something we dont already know and what the media specially TMZ has reported.

There is always someone from teh family that talks to TMZ, right? nooone else like there arent any reporters out there.

They're odd, to say the least ... she's dancing, pacing back and forth and looking not quite put together.

I really am hating that people think that Britney dancing videos are a sign of her mental state because she dances the way she does. We as fans have seen that she is not the good dancer dancer she once was, she has grown stiff and her movements are lacking and somewhat robotic.

The media and specially TMZ makes sure that for 100 people talking about free britney there are 200 articles saying why she would not be released from conservatoship. We will never trully understand what is happening with Britney. They will neevr let her talk about it and she would never do something that endangers her agreement to see her kids. Good think her kids are bigegr now and they understand betetr and i hope that someday they will talk about her mom because they care and not because they want followers like one her kids did.

• Like 1

I do believe britney has mental health problems but no way are they as bad as what is getting made out . 

Hope the public dont fall for this we all know someone with mental health problems but britney has super control over hers . It's actually quite remarkable how she can do world tours interviews Vegas . If her mental health is so bad why is there no cancelled interviews shows etc it doesn't make sense they are making as much money out of her as possible.

They know they're caught and are trying to scare us with britney will hurt herself . Remember britney's mental health is so bad she can do interviews world tours etc . None of this makes sense .

I really hope britney gets her freedom there are other ways to help someone with mental health problems without stealing all they're rights and money .

• Love 6

IF Britney needs a conservatorship for mental illness (I'm not saying she does) there are other options available.  The fact that they don't try them says it all really.  For starters, if she needs court supervision due to mental illness, then how about she be put in the correct type of conservatorship for that?   Better yet, how about they try a Supported Decision Making agreement? Available in California.  Britney would have a say in all decisions regarding her life and business.   

• Love 6