TMZ reports Britney Spears is not being held hostage by her conservatorship, claims she could be under the conservatorship for life

Now that Team CON paid TMZ again to speak on their behalf the next thing is they’ll coerce Britney to film another video to say all’s well. Then another pap stroll with paid bf Scam. Maybe Lou will allow Jamie Lou to take a break from her vacay to address this on her IG. Lou/Team CON is desperate to make this story go away. It’s not going away. #FreeBritney 

• Like 5
48 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’m so over this bull**** narrative that she cannot take care of herself. She is a superstar who’s managed to record albums, perform and tour the world, present at award shows, elect to have plastic surgery etc ETC post-2008 !!!!! but somehow she needs caretakers? It makes absolutely no sense.

Them throwing in the bit about how Jamie did not act alone but he had lawyers, doctors, therapists all agreeing and submitting to a judge doesn’t mean ****!!!! It just means they were ALL corrupt and complicit in this scheme.

It is vile and manipulative to suggest she will die if she is freed?? Is this the kind of **** they try to force into her brain to make her okay with it all? It is all ABUSE!!!!! This is infuriating and absurd!!!

Oh don’t even get me started on that threat of suicide. How dare you TMZ? How freakin’ vile and revolting to mentally abuse people with such threats. If anything, it exposes the conservatorship as the manipulative little ****s they are. Is this the kind of abuse they have been using on Britney? Disgusting.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’m so over this bull**** narrative that she cannot take care of herself. She is a superstar who’s managed to record albums, perform and tour the world, present at award shows, elect to have plastic surgery etc ETC post-2008 !!!!! but somehow she needs caretakers? It makes absolutely no sense.

Them throwing in the bit about how Jamie did not act alone but he had lawyers, doctors, therapists all agreeing and submitting to a judge doesn’t mean ****!!!! It just means they were ALL corrupt and complicit in this scheme.

It is vile and manipulative to suggest she will die if she is freed?? Is this the kind of **** they try to force into her brain to make her okay with it all? It is all ABUSE!!!!! This is infuriating and absurd!!!

And mind you, those doctors and lawyers were all hand-picked by Jamie and Lou (allegedly). Someone signed on and approved that Britney had dementia as reasons to put her under this sham situation in the first place. They all signed off on it. Corruption all around.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, vinay said:

This is so disgusting , now that kevin has the kids they are threatening britney with her life!!!, how dare that source claim that britney will die if she is released from the conservatorship, they are clearly trying to scare the fans away.

I really hope she is not in danger for her life, is there not ONE damn person in her life to help her???

Im really scared , please dont let Britney end up like Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston or Amy Winehouse:wontcry:

If she did die, it would be ****** and we will know who did it.

• Love 4
  • Like 4

ATTENTION

Even the hoax post written in zoom meeting by lou, jamie and other leechs ACKNOWLEDGES that Britney is not happy and wants her freedom. This is a big deal and a change of tune, they have never admitted that she wasn’t on board for this. This is the first time! 

They always talk about how she would be dead in a minute after the conservatorship ends. If she is given so much freedom these days, then how is she alive now? Doesn’t make sense, does it? They will say anything to save face and blame it on her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Seanril said:

The #FreeBritney movement has re-emerged in a big way, with lots of people spinning conspiracy theories that she's being held against her will ... but they got the story wrong.

Folks on social media have been alarmed by Britney Spears posting a gaggle of dance and fashion show videos. They're odd, to say the least ... she's dancing, pacing back and forth and looking not quite put together.

010f66a086544a2f90d3a551d311d0fd_md.jpg

So then, fans started sending Britney secret messages -- "wear black if you need help," and "wear pink if you are in trouble." Well, she wore pink shorts with black polka dots in a dance video, and that's all she wrote.

SENDING A SIGN?

She also crossed her arms in an "X" fashion and folks interpreted that as saying, "I'm not okay." Well, people went nuts online, again suggesting her conservatorship -- led by Britney's dad, Jamie -- was holding her against her will.

Here's the reality. We've reported for the last 2 years ... Britney is struggling. Her meds stopped working and doctors were having trouble finding the right combination. Sources with direct knowledge tell us she's not been easy to deal with ... she sometimes complains she wants more freedom. Short story -- she hasn't been especially stable managing her mental illness.

There's collateral damage in all of this ... Kevin Federline has had their 2 kids considerably more than Britney -- and it all relates back to her mental state.

The conservatorship has been around for 12 years -- an incredibly unusual amount of time for a conservatorship to last, but this one's different. Our sources have said for years ... Britney's mental illness requires this conservatorship -- probably for life.

f3384d5228bc42888427abbc20c3f6c1_md.jpg

Lots of people think this is all Jamie lording over his daughter, but it's not the case. There is a slew of people involved in the conservatorship -- doctors, lawyers, therapists and a judge.  There is no way Jamie could go rogue without one of the others taking it to the judge.

As one source very close to Britney told TMZ ... "These people who are screaming for the conservatorship to end, well if that happened and she hurt herself or died 2 weeks after would these people utter a peep? No way."88ee4bd61d6847a0999ffaf730c67cfd_md.jpg.8e356d42a58b91ba052dc3b63dee43eb.jpg

This sounds dark but if she died two weeks after her conservatorship at least it would be on her own terms. I can guarantee you she'd have lived more in "those two weeks" than she has in the last 12 years. 

As for Jamie "being checked" for going rogue by one of the doctors, lawyers, therapists, etc...You mean the people he hand-picked and that are getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for doing **** all? I'm sure they would complain alright.

Lets not forget Andrew Wallet mysteriously quitting for no reason. That to me is indication enough that something seriously unethical is going on here. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

This sounds dark but if she died two weeks after her conservatorship at least it would be on her own terms. I can guarantee you she'd have lived more in "those two weeks" than she has in the last 12 years. 

As for Jamie "being checked" for going rogue by one of the doctors, lawyers, therapists, etc...You mean the people he hand-picked and that are getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for doing **** all? I'm sure they would complain alright.

Lets not forget Andrew Wallet mysteriously quitting for no reason. That to me is indication enough that something seriously unethical is going on here. 

Just to add on to my own post here. These are all people who signed off on a 25 year old having dementia to get her under conservatorship. You're telling these known liars and crooks are really going to tell Jamie he has gone too far? Thats biting the hands that feed. I doubt any of them care about her well-being.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

Just imagine, if they are threating her with death if she fights the conservertorship, what if her family and friends are also being threatened? They already killed her doctor and those two girls from Britney gram, God knows what else they did behind the scenes (allegedly) 

Wait what?

The two girls from Britney gram are dead?!

• Like 1