TMZ reports Britney Spears is not being held hostage by her conservatorship, claims she could be under the conservatorship for life

1 minute ago, Catalin said:

The sad part about all this is that Britney doesn't even have a voice to defend herself against this smear campaign. 

There's nothing wrong with being voiceless. Why do you need freedom of speech. Is it a human right or something. Do you want Britney to kill herself?:rlynow:  

They should be ashamed of themselves but they prolly don't have a soul to do that.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
6 minutes ago, Justney said:

This feels very threatening too. The article like i said before sounded really aggressive to me like they are so annoyed with fans opening up eyes on their con... why mention she'll die without them? Are they going to kill her if she gets free? Because I don't see her just going to kill herself the minute she gets freedom in her life.  That sounds like bull****. 

Just imagine, if they are threating her with death if she fights the conservertorship, what if her family and friends are also being threatened? They already killed her doctor and those two girls from Britney gram, God knows what else they did behind the scenes (allegedly) 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

if her mental problems are so strong this is the best way to help her? :lessons:

Putting her half naked in front of thousand of people who judge her? :lessons:

Forced a mental illness woman to learn and practice several choreographies and put her in situations full of stress like world tours, xfactor and meet and great? :lessons:

Do you have connections to Beyonce? Tell her to use her platform to support the free Britney movement! We need her support! 

• Haha 3