TMZ reports Britney Spears is not being held hostage by her conservatorship, claims she could be under the conservatorship for life

6 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

So TMZ posted this article today abt her old house still being up for sale: https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/20/britney-spears-former-mansion-home-for-sale-price-drop/

Prob a long shot but what are the odds theyre doing it just so they could post/remind people of these times:

"Britney Spears' old digs -- the home that served as the backdrop when the singer went into free fall, shaved her head and ended up being involuntarily committed -- is back on the market, and anyone who still has millions of bucks can now get it for a steal."

When will they shut up? 

• Like 1
On 7/20/2020 at 7:25 PM, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

So TMZ posted this article today abt her old house still being up for sale: https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/20/britney-spears-former-mansion-home-for-sale-price-drop/

Prob a long shot but what are the odds theyre doing it just so they could post/remind people of these times:

"Britney Spears' old digs -- the home that served as the backdrop when the singer went into free fall, shaved her head and ended up being involuntarily committed -- is back on the market, and anyone who still has millions of bucks can now get it for a steal."

Is this the house full of black mold?

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

I think the mold house is in Miami, so no

I knew a guy (worked with, briefly dated) who bought a house from a different celebrity that turned out to have a black mold  problem that took a year of gutting and rehabbing to fix and he told me Spears' had a house with the same problem. This would have been 2007ish and in LA.

7 hours ago, alluvion said:

I knew a guy (worked with, briefly dated) who bought a house from a different celebrity that turned out to have a black mold  problem that took a year of gutting and rehabbing to fix and he told me Spears' had a house with the same problem. This would have been 2007ish and in LA.

Brittany Murphy lived in that house when she died, it used to be Britney's until around 2002/3 I think. It's in West Hollywood Hills.

Brittany Murphy Simon Monjack house

• Like 1
On 7/17/2020 at 6:08 AM, igmate said:

What really concern me is how they mention her being dead if she's out of the cship.

Remember the press/tabloïds like to prepare the GP for what's coming, they have done that several time with other big names like Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston before their actual death. You can find several articles on this.

I'm actually really scared for her ..

These psychos know if she gets free they will make more money off her being dead. I am so mad and I'm so angry that all of this is going mostly unnoticed by the press (because her team pays them off) I worry so much about Britney. God, I hope she gets free and is protected. I'm so worried about her :( 

• Love 2