TMZ reports Britney Spears is not being held hostage by her conservatorship, claims she could be under the conservatorship for life

This article is so disturbing. Basically they are saying that without Cship she is dead person, without medication she may die. Is this a threat?

we did what we have to do. But she won't be a fully free I guess. I thınk our Britney gone for good. Thanks to Cships *****. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It’s obviously straight up paid for... but it’s infuriating for them to only showcase the conspiracy theories to once again try and manipulate the scenario and make the fan base seem crazy. There’s literally so much factual evidence of abuse and regardless of any of it, BRITNEY SHOULD NOT BE IN A CONSERVATORSHIP. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

She may very well not be totally well. Who the F is? She’s not gonna get any better being forced to take meds and not having any freedom or autonomy. Girl needs to live to find her way. Many people struggle with mental health and they’re not in a conservatorship....

UGHHHHHHHH fed up

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Even though the circumstances that put her in a conservatorship are absolutely dubious, I feel in that specific early 2008 period somebody was trying to get her killed.  And a poster did recently unearth this VERY notable article from that period:

"...But as for the alleged theft, [Jon] Eardley has yet to name in open court or open documents what specifically has been stolen from the singer Instead, he asked for more time. "Counsel has not had the time to obtain declarations and other evidence in support of this fact," Friday's filing reads. "Counsel will submit on Monday ... an application for leave to amend ... to include federal claims involving witness intimidation, victim intimidation and other federal claims appropriate for this court's review."

[Michael] Sands claimed the theft is on a grand scale, involving racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering, and that the theft occurred prior to the conservatorship taking place and continues still. Jeffrey Wexler, one of the lawyers for the conservatorship, told MTV News, "We believe that it would be highly inappropriate for us to comment." Sands claimed that there is an ongoing criminal investigation into the matter, but declined to say which agency was involved. As a result, he said, his office has been broken into and documents have been allegedly stolen and/or erased from his computer. "Lives have been threatened," Sands said. "People are being intimidated. It's terrorism. I don't want to make any accusations, but we're talking the financial **** of Britney Spears."

https://www.mtv.com/news/1582277/britney-spears-has-been-robbed-her-self-proclaimed-lawyer-insists/

Unfortunately, Michael Sands died eight years ago...

https://www.thewrap.com/bizarre-death-and-life-publicist-michael-sands-exclusive-37005/

So other than Lufti and Britney I would assume only Jon Eardley may be the only person who has unobstructed knowledge of what really happened.

Woah!  I had never read this.  WTF